Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Told yall in april testing wasnt as important as many believe anymore because we were way beyond the point of trying to control the spread. The goose is loose.

What a gigantic mess. Really setting in were gunna lose MULTIPLE YEARS of fun, fulfilling livelihoods to this disaster because of Cheeto face and his chronies. I jus wanna pull up at a restraunt/venue and sit down with the homies n have a drink n some food n watch the games 😔

Told yall in april testing wasnt as important as many believe anymore because we were way beyond the point of trying to control the spread. The goose is loose.

What a gigantic mess. Really setting in were gunna lose MULTIPLE YEARS of fun, fulfilling livelihoods to this disaster because of Cheeto face and his chronies. I jus wanna pull up at a restraunt/venue and sit down with the homies n have a drink n some food n watch the games 😔

at this point the fun times your talking about are a dream
welcome to the worlds new reality

Good read:

very good read

"In 2003, China covered up the early spread of SARS, allowing the new disease to gain a foothold, and in 2020, history repeated itself. The Chinese government downplayed the possibility that SARS‑CoV‑2 was spreading among humans, and only confirmed as much on January 20, after millions had traveled around the country for the lunar new year. "
original (2).jpg

this picture says it all on how screwed up we are as a nation

this article should be part 1
i cant see part 2 being any better

Last edited:

Man the pandemic has been truly eye opening from me. Had to come to terms with the age and eventual death of my parents after my mom got sick and recovered (thankfully). My son is 3 and although the change in schooling doesn't really impact him this year, if this is truly our new norm for years to come I have to change the way I think about his upbringing and how we plan to educate him.

Its selfish but I can honestly say there are times I really miss my vacations and hanging with my friends. On the plus side, I got engaged in Feb (before almost anyone in the US took the pandemic seriously) I feel like my relationship has never been in a better place. Our original wedding plan has pretty much flipped entirely although we are still hoping things will clear up before 2022 so that we can have a destination wedding.

Really wish we could get the country on one page so that we could move forward. All of the back and forth and politicizing a health problem is wild man. With that said 45 has gotta go man. Dude is so divisive I'd have trouble even believing the right thing from him.

Back
Top Bottom