Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I went from an 8.5 to about a 6...still good on cardiovascular scar tissue.

i remember reading something about a vaccine in November?

you did indeed...Doc Prez is doing his worst to ensure there´s a rush job vaccine available before The Election.

The Trump administration is asking states to speed up approval for vaccine distribution sites by Nov. 1, the latest sign the federal government is eager to get a vaccine out before the end of the year.

Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Director Robert Redfield urged state governors to remove barriers to building permits for distribution sites for use by McKesson Corp. and the drug wholesaler’s subsidiaries, according to an Aug. 27 letter. The Dallas-based company has a deal with the federal government to distribute a coronavirus vaccine when it becomes available.

“CDC urgently requests your assistance in expediting applications for these distribution facilities, and, if necessary, asks that you consider waiving requirements that would prevent these facilities from becoming fully operational by Nov. 1, 2020,” read the letter from Dr. Redfield to the states.

the mayor announced a slight relaxation of the stay at home orders. it allows for hiking, laying on the beach, and going to the park...ONLY IF YOU’RE ALONE 🤬
people with kids can’t do the same **** as singles 🥴

during the live press conference, someone drove by and said **** YOU and the sign language interpreter interpreted what the guy yelled 😂😂😂
A97EC7AC-CE26-4E2F-AD6B-C709594A4064.jpeg

After testing positive and going through hell with the symptoms, I'm at a 8. I'll do inside dining but only in the day time when I know it's only a handful of people inside. I've stayed away from any gatherings of 10 or more people (before it was away from 50 people).

This still has me shook because my taste and smell still is back completely, it'll go away then come back out of nowhere. My asthma has been trash and I think my lungs may or may not be effed because I get out of breath extremely quick now. Don't know if getting reinfected brings back the same symptoms or you get the ones that you need to seek medical attention for. I just know I've been cautious about being in the general public.

Probably continue working from home until October and then go day by day.

Oxford AstraZeneca vaccine stage 3 clinical trial has been put on hold to investigate a single adverse reaction that was reported. Anybody seen more details on this? Very vague so far from what I’ve seen...

I was a 9-10 back in March/April. Took all the precautions that the NT experts took.
Been down to a 5 most of the summer. Finally dined out and got take out in the last month. Took a camping trip Upstate that helped a lot.Also trying to get all my medical appointments done ASAP.
That 5 might be going up to a 6 soon. Just hearing the mayor say 2/3 of school kids will be doing in school learning for some portion of the week starting next week and that there is a plan being developed for in door dining has me worried.

I asked NT moderators to email him to see if he got locked out of his account like I did a few weeks ago. Maybe someone on NT knows him IRL and can reach out?
Just weird he was always posting multiple times a day in quite a few threads then all of a sudden vanished. Hope he's just taking a break and nothing serious happened. He always seemed like a cool guy and always helped the threads out with great info.

Still can't believe he won. There had to be more qualified people out there. I still can't believe it. Even to be a mod in niketalk you have to have some experience on the site.

this is a terrible idea who knows how this is going to play out in the 5 boros of nyc
cuomo was forced to do this and didn't fight back

with school starting and restaurants opening again i hope the numbers don't go back up in nyc

republican or democrat it's all the same all these crappy politicians who worry about money and having power
not the people
thats why i don't vote

your going to risk your life and anyone you come across for a plate of food ?
no wonder the united states is so screwed up with the virus
such a selfish country we live in and so are the called leaders there all full of garbage

Just weird he was always posting multiple times a day in quite a few threads then all of a sudden vanished. Hope he's just taking a break and nothing serious happened. He always seemed like a cool guy and always helped the threads out with great info.
he's the reason alot of us know about this virus then the people leading this country
i hope he's ok

Last edited:
Labor Day was a **** show in Vegas. Got a feeling cases finna spike hard again.

I'm gonna go get my flu shot tomorrow morning, and hide go back to hiding in doors full time again.
is it fully opened? are the night clubs and restaurants back as well?

is it fully opened? are the night clubs and restaurants back as well?
There are still some restrictions in place regarding bars and clubs

But Downtown was packed with people like it was any regular Labor Day. It is a mostly open area but there were hardly any mask wearing and the was swarming with folk.

The strip had decent amount of people I heard. Apparently there was a bug brawl down there too.

And there were Labor Day parties all over the place, at private residences too. I got so many damn invites I was shocked.

Indoor dining meh. Ive seen strip clubs and stuff in NJ open, clubs and stuff in ATL open. Are they still bad there?

Thing about NYC is things can go bad QUICK, but hey we said the same thing about the protests and outdoor dining but were holding steady so far.

Imma pass on indoor dining though for now. It took me a while to get into outdoor dining and even now ill only do it off peak hours.

Started reading this. Good discussion of the errors we keep making with covid-19, even after 6 months, and how it continues to prevent us from getting this under control:

magic.png

SHAME.png

dum.png

dam.png

damn

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom