Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
thought this was worth posting in here as well. read the replies on the original tweet. it's gold.
Are they trolling? A 3 day storm usually has an end date. We all know that.

They told us 15 days to flatten the curve almost a year ago. Apples and oranges. But it's funny to see many go with it

Thankfully, I'm back to work and feeling normal. That first day I had a fever/chills, day 2 (found out I was positive) had a little cough, day 3 just a little congested, day 4/5 no cough, but felt ****ing exhausted all damn day. Day 6 on, back to normal except the occasional dry cough.

Downward trends are continuing. No satisfactory explanation for why we've seen these different waves and how they go away, but I suspect people aren't out mingling as much when it's 0 degrees outside and snowing.

Still too early to see the effects of vaccination, but I predict we'll see cases rebound a bit in March with early spring weather. However, since the majority of the elderly will have been vaccinated by then, we won't see a rebound in hospitalizations. Instead, those should keep going down and be ~35k in a month.

Got my second dose Friday morning. I was fine all day, when the evening HIt!!! Body aches!!! Took some pain meds went to bed. Saturday 2AM Woke up to chills and a fever. My body was aching bad. I was sick all day. Sunday I was a lil fatigue and achy. Today I feel a lot better. :smh: That **** was terrible. The sickest I’ve felt in a very long time

Got my second dose Friday morning. I was fine all day, when the evening HIt!!! Body aches!!! Took some pain meds went to bed. Saturday 2AM Woke up to chills and a fever. My body was aching bad. I was sick all day. Sunday I was a lil fatigue and achy. Today I feel a lot better. :smh: That **** was terrible. The sickest I’ve felt in a very long time
Hope you continue to make progress.

As for me, I ain't ****in with it.

Which vaccine did you get

How do you know when you can get the vaccine? Do eagles circle above your house? Does Joe biden knock on your door? Do I just call the doctor?

How do you know when you can get the vaccine? Do eagles circle above your house? Does Joe biden knock on your door? Do I just call the doctor?

your city/county/state should have a website set up to check your eligibility, or at the very least tell you what phase of people they're currently vaccinating.

for california folks: https://myturn.ca.gov/

Do eagles circle above your house?

They'll come pick you up...
FreshDarkGrosbeak-size_restricted.gif

your city/county/state should have a website set up to check your eligibility, or at the very least tell you what phase of people they're currently vaccinating.

for california folks: https://myturn.ca.gov/
Yeah I was confused myself but luckily my sister whose in healthcare just went ahead and registered the whole fam.

Question for those following the vaccines more closely, if you catch covid after vaccination, is the vaccination efficiency level still the same or do you have to get another?

Man the vaccination site we're hearing won't accept my mom if there's no proof she lives in queens. F that. We're about to photoshop the lease 🤔

Back
Top Bottom