Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Anything out there on how long vaccinated individuals may be contagious for? I know you can test positive for up to 3 months and some say until 3 consecutive days of no symptoms. But any articles you guys come across?

Anything out there on how long vaccinated individuals may be contagious for? I know you can test positive for up to 3 months and some say until 3 consecutive days of no symptoms. But any articles you guys come across?
IIRC on the most recent TWIV clinical update with Dr Daniel Griffin they said 7 days as long as symptoms have resolved. If you have access to a rapid antigen test that would give you a good idea of whether there is infectious virus in your nose. If you have 2, also swab your mouth (as far back in the throat as you can without gagging -pause).

lol you never saw the breakout performance of Jake Gyllenhaal?

bubble_boy.png

big.jpg

Oh snap. Nah never seen or remember this one. Totally missed the joke lol

miami is poppin.......whole feed on ig and facebook is sick........lines are insane.......im guessing the same around the country due to the holiday.......by the end of the week the numbers are going to be like we havent seen before once they calculate all the data

lockdown 2.0 coming soon and im in for it

for sure it will get locked down.......wait til the numbers come up im telling you. if miami is like this, i can imagine the rest of the country, we clean in miami were not florida remember

Definitely don't see full on lockdowns happening but many business likely close temporarily if they have more than a few employees catch Covid. It will also likely depend on where you are as many states as we've seen are done with restrictions and closures of any kind.

employees getting sick...........employees end up in hospitals.......hospitalized people die..............

i think you see where im getting at ?

employees getting sick...........employees end up in hospitals.......hospitalized people die..............

i think you see where im getting at ?
Everything will be leaning on vaccines, boosters, testing, mask wearing and businesses deciding on requiring vaxx cards and negative test to enter their establishments

I live in one of the most liberal states in the country. If we don’t go into one I doubt most other states will. And as mentioned before most convserative areas barely did to begin with so they definitely won’t now

And therapeutics like the Pfizer pill are on the horizon? Stay at home Orders are dead on a wide scale

Last edited:
The CDC just changed/lowered quarantine and close contact guidance. Sick is sick, right? They’re saying 10 days is too long. 5 is just right.
And then there’s this
For the vaccinated, it’s basically the flu. And for the others, it’s a virus with a 98% survival rate. Is it time we assume everyone has had it or been in contact with someone, and lower the testing parameters? It seems like the sports leagues are doing just that too. Not sure how I feel on changing/moving the goal posts

Places are shutting down bc employees are getting sick. Not enough Staff. Unless hospitalizations/deaths increase, no shot of another lockdown.
the damb apple store in the biggest mall here closed down right before xmas for that reason. not even sure if it's open again yet.

5 day quarantine for asymptomatic carriers and back to work with a mask for an additional 5 days you say?!?! Welp fingers crossed the CDC isn't jumping the gun but as we've seen this could last a week or two and then we go back to standard 10 day quarantine.

Back
Top Bottom