HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

I know a few people copped but I can’t find the info but how do the off white vans clones fit? The $220 pair. Thanks to anyone that can help.

yah, i went with my tts and my toe is right there on the end of the shoe, half size up might be very slightly better especially if i want to wear thicker sock but tts works too

usually 9/42 with designer shoes and went with that, not my vans sizing

yah, i went with my tts and my toe is right there on the end of the shoe, half size up might be very slightly better especially if i want to wear thicker sock but tts works too

usually 9/42 with designer shoes and went with that, not my vans sizing
damn yeah I was hoping for vans sizing :lol: only 41 left on ssense and I wear 42

itll probably restock somewhere again and it sat long enough at ssense to go on sale so i think hype on it has subsided

just keep an eye out

i mostly wear ray bans, i must have 5 new wayfererererererrrrs alone

got an aviator and clubmaster but i've had my eye on the Tom Ford Tripps

it retailf for $500 but googling it and lots of websites are popping up for $250-$260, how legit are most of these shade stateion, glass station, blickers, etc... :lol:
NMN5R5G_mz.jpg

4A397F2C-3069-4F5C-851D-5A43D7F2C490.jpeg
96093A6D-0C0A-4DA5-A71E-FA1734342E21.jpeg
Packaging is nice. Normally wear a 6-6.5 in Gucci and Louis Vuitton and an 8.5-9 in Nike’s. Ordered a 40 in the Dior and they fit fine. Probably could have gone a 1/2 size up but it wasn’t available and I wasn’t sure what the sizing is normally like.

Back
Top Bottom