HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

I've been trying to buy a lot of dior recently. Got the essential crew neck and was able to get a denim jacket on Black Friday (not on sale of course). It was supposedly really limited and was coming from out of state. When i called after a week, they told me that the jacket arrived damaged and there were no more within the company but they would contact Paris.

Heard today that Paris stepped up and is replacing the piece and it should be here Friday or Monday.

nice can't wait to see 'em

i kind of regret not buying the tom ford denim jacket from the outlets this past black friday, it was nice

and i got to stop buying hoodies, i found an excuse to make this "last" purchase though, i don't have a blue one :lol:

cdg p hoody 2.jpg

at least service is good and they were transparent about the damage, i know many who will still send out that item and hope you don't notice

has happened to me multiple times and when i complain or return, they look at me like i'm a snob for wanting something perfect for items that cost as much as these items

My experience with Dior has been the complete opposite. Bought a bag in Vegas. Was drunk and didn't really inspect it for scuffs or damages. When I got back to LA and finally took it out of the bag, I noticed it did indeed have a few scuffs. Called the Rodeo store and they flat out refused to do an exchange and told me I had to go back to Vegas. F*ck them.

its one of those printed logo on basics type of deal, to be fair its affordably overpriced

:rofl:

pretty much what supreme does

entry level cdg

Back
Top Bottom