HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Can anyone ID this crew?

Style-Icon-Les-Freres-Joachim-The-French-twins-3.jpg

Thnx in advance

PRIME PRIME ha, man I’ve been trying to find that for a while now myself. No luck.

I like that whole look. I’d like to replicate that or similar daily in the winter with an overcoat. He (and his brother) used to kill that then they moved to the wide legged trouser look.

PRIME PRIME ha, man I’ve been trying to find that for a while now myself. No luck.

I like that whole look. I’d like to replicate that or similar daily in the winter with an overcoat. He (and his brother) used to kill that then they moved to the wide legged trouser look.

Word, the look is fire. And it’s something I can wear both casually and to work. It’s so tough with these type of guys tho because they also make clothing themselves so with hard to ID items like that crew I don’t know if he bought it or made it himself :lol:

sweater doesn't need to be neoprene, its the type of cotton blend, i got a jcrew x new balance sweater that looks similar to that

the problem with looking for clothes from bloggers is that if the pic is old, chances are the items are long gone

Back
Top Bottom