HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

B23
1536296289_FW18DIOR5_1.jpg

1545021116_FW18DIOR7_1.jpg

1545021136_FW18DIOR4_1.jpg

1549411658_PS19DIOR17_1.jpg

1549411694_PS19DIOR16_1.jpg

I'm a sucker for black and white, so that last pair of lows is fire IMO, but no chance in hell I'm dropping a rack on a pair of canvas sneakers. Ever.

Why are people going crazy for a Kim Jones collection again? No one cared about what he did at LV.

The supreme collab got the Internet buzzing and his last LV collection was nice but no one was looking for LV a few years ago.

Dior as well, besides the B22 no one was looking for Dior & the monogram has never been on the same level as LV,Gucci,Goyard etc.

Why are people going crazy for a Kim Jones collection again? No one cared about what he did at LV.

The supreme collab got the Internet buzzing and his last LV collection was nice but no one was looking for LV a few years ago.

Dior as well, besides the B22 no one was looking for Dior & the monogram has never been on the same level as LV,Gucci,Goyard etc.
Kim Jones is doing his thing. He finished his tenure at lv strong, brought it to the streetweae forefront and is doing the same at Dior. The kaws collab is dope and I’m probably going to cop the t shirt to match my kicks

His LV collections did very well. All sold out. Like someone else mentioned, brought streetwear to both brands. If you only follow hip-hop artists for high-end fashion or into streetwear fashion then that's probably why you didn't see his LV collections a lot (prior to Supreme). That Chapman Brothers collection and Jeff Koons collection was abstract as hell. Even I stumbled upon some of his collections with LV towards the end of his tenure so I wasn't able to buy the pieces that I would have bought. That carried over to Dior and brought a new group of consumers. Stuffy, old people are probably mad as hell :lol:.

im loving increased minorities taking the creative helm at fashion houses. also loving that eastern market is driving whats hot.

Back
Top Bottom