HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

C633C82A-8E42-4D54-BE98-8D56DB6BA765.png

I got the keepall but that’s a lot of money for some plastic.

alright, thanks

yah i had to size up a full size on the B22s so I guess B23s are tts...

appreciate the feedback

alright, thanks

yah i had to size up a full size on the B22s so I guess B23s are tts...

appreciate the feedback
Np, considering I dropped over a band on each one I should remember what’s b22 and b23 lol. I’ll get the hang of it. Just remember chucks fit like chucks :lol:

Any tips on hand washing garments?

Regular detergent watered down is good enough or do any recommendations on a special product would be appreciated

Planning on hand washing some assorted stone island pieces by hand

Any tips on hand washing garments?

Regular detergent watered down is good enough or do any recommendations on a special product would be appreciated

Planning on hand washing some assorted stone island pieces by hand

This is what I do:
Use a small amount of Woolite dark in a small wash tub with cold water, swish clothing around. Let clothing sit for 15-20 minutes. Gently squeeze out water, refill wash tub with clean water, rinse until no soap suds come out of clothing then hang to dry.

Last edited:
nordstrom closest to me now carries dior, they got a bunch of the naked sexbot and they have the white B23's, hate that the SAs are too dumb though, I asked when they'll get the black pair and dude just shrugs

so i shrugged back and turned around aand he pretty much said goodbye to a commission, f'n prick

surprised they have Loubs, Alyx, Dries, bunch of Givenchy, Burberry, SLP, Guccis, etc... will be able to try on a bunch of these ish

the dior saddle backpacks quite nice i got to say, they also got three colors of the B22s, one with the volt toes, probably would have gone home with the royal pair if they had it

barneys.com at 20% cashback via ebates atm and some gift card event

nordstrom closest to me now carries dior, they got a bunch of the naked sexbot and they have the white B23's, hate that the SAs are too dumb though, I asked when they'll get the black pair and dude just shrugs

so i shrugged back and turned around aand he pretty much said goodbye to a commission, f'n prick

surprised they have Loubs, Alyx, Dries, bunch of Givenchy, Burberry, SLP, Guccis, etc... will be able to try on a bunch of these ish

the dior saddle backpacks quite nice i got to say, they also got three colors of the B22s, one with the volt toes, probably would have gone home with the royal pair if they had it

barneys.com at 20% cashback via ebates atm and some gift card event

Topanga? That remodel is insane. Was there yesterday. No reason to hit Neiman anymore, except for Amiri I think. I always prefer Nordstrom cause I have a tendency to buy things and then not wear them and then change my mind. Their return policy supports my bad habit. I know the other big department stores offer the same but they’re always annoyed by it.

yup

they tried that high-end update a few years back and failed and they went to selling John Varvatos and Theory and now they're back at it but yeah their new buyers got a good deal of selections in there now

i was surprised because that section used to be the rail where the cheapest pieces were like topman and all of a sudden its the most expensive section of the mens dept

shoe dept got a good update too

i always look for that tall woman to help me out, she's not bad to the eye and if im gon get ignored, it might as well be her :lol:

neimans always just been good for womens anyways, their mens selection has been terrible, they've gotten some more shoe selection but their clothing brand selections seems more collated for old dudes

Ssense has a SHOP15 coupon going on. Seems to be working on a lot of stuff.

Exclusions:
This promotional code cannot be applied to purchases of items from Gucci, Valentino, Moncler, Moncler Genius, Moncler Grenoble, Comme des Garçons Play, Dries Van Noten, Canada Goose, Nike, footwear products from JW Anderson, and YEEZY sneakers.

May finally get a pair of fear of god 101’s or them mid skate joints.

yah kind of mad i missed out on the blk/wht 101's so went ahead and got the total grey suedes

hopefully he'd have sk8 hi's next season

yup

they tried that high-end update a few years back and failed and they went to selling John Varvatos and Theory and now they're back at it but yeah their new buyers got a good deal of selections in there now

i was surprised because that section used to be the rail where the cheapest pieces were like topman and all of a sudden its the most expensive section of the mens dept

shoe dept got a good update too

i always look for that tall woman to help me out, she's not bad to the eye and if im gon get ignored, it might as well be her :lol:

neimans always just been good for womens anyways, their mens selection has been terrible, they've gotten some more shoe selection but their clothing brand selections seems more collated for old dudes

Is she blonde? When I went she was wearing a speed hunters balenciaga shirt and some super tall boots.

Ssense has a SHOP15 coupon going on. Seems to be working on a lot of stuff.

Exclusions:
This promotional code cannot be applied to purchases of items from Gucci, Valentino, Moncler, Moncler Genius, Moncler Grenoble, Comme des Garçons Play, Dries Van Noten, Canada Goose, Nike, footwear products from JW Anderson, and YEEZY sneakers.

I noticed last week SSENSE for some reason started charging tax for me in California. Is that legal? They’re Canadian. Maybe they opened some hub here or something. No reason to shop there anymore.

I noticed last week SSENSE for some reason started charging tax for me in California. Is that legal? They’re Canadian. Maybe they opened some hub here or something. No reason to shop there anymore.
Online gonna start charging tax for all shopping whether they have a brick or mortar in your state or no

yah its a new law, bergdorf are charging tax now as well outside of ny but its effecr differs from state to state, california started in april

i am not 100% how it works from country to country though, i thought that's what the customs duties and vat are for

Is she blonde? When I went she was wearing a speed hunters balenciaga shirt and some super tall boots.

i think that's the younger chick, that one looked more hispter-ish, the one i am talking about looks older (also blonde) but not milf old and she's used to chill by the middle of the mens dept where the gucci rack used to be

there was a brunette chick too but i haven't seen her in a while

Aw HELL naw. Just checked Ssense and they taxing in Texas now :smh:

Guess that's why they emailed me that 15% off code :lol:

Honestly, I didn't even know Ssense had promo codes lol

Back
Top Bottom