HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Can anyone point me to the door B22 (white/pink/gum bottom) in a Size 13. Sold out everywhere I’ve checked, Nordstrom don’t have my size company wide

Finally got a pair of these from the ssense sale. Quality is a lot better than I expected
049F62AF-5334-4304-B393-D684C49AF087.jpeg

man if yall ever see da Rhude "supremo" tee or hoodie in a XL on sale. holler at ur boi plz

US make every big stores charge tax now and chances are theres a nordstrom in NJ as well

US make every big stores charge tax now and chances are theres a nordstrom in NJ as well
theres def a Nordy's in NJ lol but we also dont have sales tax on clothes. ill cop if its there in an hour

awesome!

when i went to nordstrom the other day i picked up all the tracks and tried to press the back to see if it would light up :lol:

SAs probably looked at me like i was crazy

if they've completely stopped production then you might have a very limited pair on your hands

love da burgundy nylon they used on this bag. pics manana.
Agreed. Burgundy is dope. Did yours come with a dust bag? Neither of mine did and I don’t remember if it said it would come with one in the description.

Agreed. Burgundy is dope. Did yours come with a dust bag? Neither of mine did and I don’t remember if it said it would come with one in the description.
yea the dust bag was folded in hte larger compartment with da authenticity card

Back
Top Bottom