HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

which Macys is that?
DTLA 7th where Alamo is. They have a lot of cool stuff

yeah it’s a crossbody purse

retail $995 went for $600
FE6D707B-3E40-4784-BE90-85BBAE7DDC3C.jpeg

5E7B2CA9-C2E4-409A-A087-405F8E3B5DA0.jpeg

I prefer Moncler. I own a couple of each and I think both are great coats but EVERYBODY has a Goose coat. You’d think they were general issue around here. While I don’t like standing out too much, I don’t like looking exactly like everyone else either.

I know it's not HIGH fashion, but I got tired of having the usual North Face/Columbia/CG jacket so I picked up a nice Napapijri jacket. I'm pretty sure they're the equivalent of NF/Columbia over in Europe, but you rarely see them in the States.

I prefer Moncler. I own a couple of each and I think both are great coats but EVERYBODY has a Goose coat. You’d think they were general issue around here. While I don’t like standing out too much, I don’t like looking exactly like everyone else either.

I 've had both a Moncler jacket and CG . I prefer the CG for durability and warmth .

NYC Moncler and CG equal in terms of popularity and how much I see it on the streets.

For actual warmth and durability, Goose hands down.

I've never owned a CG, but the Moncler Grenoble I picked up several years ago has been great & extremely well made. I'm interested in hearing what durability issues you all have had.

I've never owned a CG, but the Moncler Grenoble I picked up several years ago has been great & extremely well made. I'm interested in hearing what durability issues you all have had.

Maybe durability is a bad word, but CG just feels more solid and well built, not saying the Moncler isnt.

66 North is a lil warmer than Moncler too. I dont know how it compares to CG though.

I think cg has a pretty extensive warranty. The only issues I’ve heard of with moncler is the sheen coming off after washing. That said they’re not really in the same price range.

Back
Top Bottom