HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

It is limited. If it was released like B23 and other dior shoes it would probably sit. 2,000 plus tax for something not that exclusive is a hard sell

i was gon ask if you guys think theres a ceiling to what people would pay but then i realized its probably not too far off with what people have been paying for ow collabs

Nope. Folks will pay whatever they think is worth it.

I never thought folks or myself would pay $1000 for shoes. Here we are and it seems people are spending more and more on shoes.

Last edited:
For shoes its at about $1100 i guess. The most I spent was on Wyatt boots or B23's then for Nikes on the blue unions but they were only like 600 back then

i think they will produce more pairs of diorxaj than b23’s, collab hype is gon be nuts and still sellout

and yah back when lvXkanye came out, i thought $700+ was outrageous but it still sold out but those were truly limited

really want this but for 10k naw

C731BB66-328A-4B24-8895-95357803020E.jpeg

C20E41BA-872A-40C1-BD30-8C4047B7C259.jpeg

just re-read and youre right, it says 1,000 pairs and half of those prob gon go to friends and family too

Looking at copping a backpack for work . Anyone have experience with off white compared to a north face as a daily backpack.
5CACCE48-EDAC-4C79-AE6C-00E60C9F3B0D.jpeg

i think they will produce more pairs of diorxaj than b23’s, collab hype is gon be nuts and still sellout

and yah back when lvXkanye came out, i thought $700+ was outrageous but it still sold out but those were truly limited

The LV Kanye drop did sell out but it didn’t sell out first day. I remember walking into LV and the red dons were sitting on shelf. But like you said at that time 700 was crazy for a pair of shoes.

ig story says designer presale 40% off, looks like a decent amoutn of stock including some bal 3S and tracks
V V V

no clue but i might call later and inquire about those gitd tracks, ill let you know if i dont get lazy :lol:

edit: # seems to be 212-753-4000 though you might need to be connected to the mens shoe dept

Last edited:
Are amiri jeans worth it? I dont even think there are any brands out there that makes something similar to Amiri Jeans.. Are there any alternatives?

Whens the best time to buy these jeans? I like the look of it a lot and the fitting looks perfect with like jordan 1s or even casual sneakers. OBJ really got me wanting these since he always wear them!!

i guess both.. i love the fit and distressed thrasher jeans.. I havent seen any other brand that makes these.. other than SLP

the thing i associate with amiri jeans the most are the leather lining on the ripped knees, is that the detail you are looking for?

i think zara and h&m offers them these days in similar cuts

It's just the new it "Item" similar to balmain denim, dior denim (almost a decade ago) and sop denim. If said rappers never shouted them out and started rocking them, most cats wouldn't even cast an eye on them.

i want the gitd and maybe the light up tracks

trying to get a hold of someone here at bh store and no ones picking up

rrlegend rrlegend so is everything 40% off?

Back
Top Bottom