HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

i want the gitd and maybe the light up tracks

trying to get a hold of someone here at bh store and no ones picking up

rrlegend rrlegend so is everything 40% off?

everything isnt 40 off but good majority is . most triple s , most mens ready to wear , a few tracks version 1 , monclers on sale , alot of bags ,, but tons of womens gear is on sale .

2717882C-66E6-4A7E-B61E-D6DEB2B30ABD.png

Example

thanks for the info, looks like they're gon' start off at 30% off for the big sellers and go down from there as the sale progresses

awesome rotation

got to post the pics of the shoes i found in my closet post clean up once i recover the hd on my crashed cpu

I really should have picked up those black LV lows when I was in Paris back in April. The SA I deal with when I visit tried to get me to cop & I told him I had no interest....how time changes things.

Has anyone gotten hit with customs for ordering something that was $900 on ssense?

they told me i shouldnt receive one but idk if ill take their word for it.. so idk if i shall refuse the package

are those the canvas material saint laurent? if so how do you clean those?

I cleaned the bottoms of the shoes. The canvas on those surprisingly hasn't gotten dirty and I've worn them plenty.

Has anyone gotten hit with customs for ordering something that was $900 on ssense?

they told me i shouldnt receive one but idk if ill take their word for it.. so idk if i shall refuse the package

If you're shipping to the US, you shouldn't have any issues. Only difference is it will be delivered by USPS instead of DHL.

Anyone good at authenticating Dior bags? Friend peeped mine and wants one now too, hes not trying to pay retail thoufh and someone local selling to him. Compared it to mine and it checks out but can never be too sure.

Anyone good at authenticating Dior bags? Friend peeped mine and wants one now too, hes not trying to pay retail thoufh and someone local selling to him. Compared it to mine and it checks out but can never be too sure.

Wish I could help , I've only had LV , Cole Hann and Bottega duffels

Back
Top Bottom