HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

didint read all the posts in regards to the dior jordans so bare with me if it's been answered but any info on where these will release first?

select dior stores/boutiques but someone here stated its pretty limited to the point that its practically an f&f release

1575580607760.png

Anybody have these Versace shades? Just purchased the white pair off Nordstrom for $134. Missed my chance to grab the black pair at the same price.
versace.jpeg

I think they all stink but I’ll take the AJ1 over both them dior stussy chucks.

Anyone know when Ssense starts reducing sale prices?

I should go grab that pair of RO Mastadons on sale at Beverly Center

they’ve been in Polotix for like a year

whats the disco like?

really wanted a pair of those but waited it out too long

let me know what size they got sitting

Is it the patterns y’all not feeling? Looks like the same exact shoe. I’m not feeling those flower patterns from the DOG sneaker.

The first ones they came out with last year were classic w the OG monogram print. Then they whored it out with too many variations, I mean how many Dior chucks does one person need.

how many Dior chucks does one person need

let me preface it that i probably have some sort of ocd or something in terms of interests/likes, if i see something i like, i buy multiples of that version that and thats why i ended up with half a dozen speed trainers, multiple arenas, lanvin cap toes, jordan XIs, etc... NT probably has me conditioned too in that habit

there are some people out there who would buy a handful of pairs if they like them and if I were in-love with them and/or if its half the cost, i think i like the b23s enough to buy at least the white and black pair and maybe even the dinosaur versions and the one with the alyx buckle

this is evident when i post my black friday purchase later, i like chunky soles on shoes/boots where its docmarten-ish and ended up buying different version with the same sole, hell i even bought a pair of 1460s too :lol:

it is what it is, on the the business point of view, its so difficult to find something that will sell or go over with the consumers that they'll ride whatever cash cow they have til the wheels fall off and they cant just release the same colors every season

Is it the patterns y’all not feeling? Looks like the same exact shoe. I’m not feeling those flower patterns from the DOG sneaker.
After a second glance, the second pair actually looks good to me, whereas the first pair looks meh. My problem with the first pair is, they have too multiple interartions of the black and while print. Gets repetitive. Still would cop if I didn't have a pair already. As for the second pair, I'm not too fond of the color tones of the font for the first pair. Plus I felt like if they actually put some more effort into is and used palm trees and other California-esque elements to help symbolize stussy(being that the brands' inception was in California), the shoe would look much better. opposed to just using those bright sunshiney California esque background and then slapping the dull silver dior font on it, just doesn't do it for me. They were quite lazy with that design.

After a second glance, the second pair actually looks good to me, whereas the first pair looks meh. My problem with the first pair is, they have too multiple interartions of the black and while print. Gets repetitive. Still would cop if I didn't have a pair already. As for the second pair, I'm not too fond of the color tones of the font for the first pair. Plus I felt like if they actually put some more effort into is and used palm trees and other California-esque elements to help symbolize stussy(being that the brands' inception was in California), the shoe would look much better. opposed to just using those bright sunshiney California esque background and then slapping the dull silver dior font on it, just doesn't do it for me. They were quite lazy with that design.
let me preface it that i probably have some sort of ocd or something in terms of interests/likes, if i see something i like, i buy multiples of that version that and thats why i ended up with half a dozen speed trainers, multiple arenas, lanvin cap toes, jordan XIs, etc... NT probably has me conditioned too in that habit

there are some people out there who would buy a handful of pairs if they like them and if I were in-love with them and/or if its half the cost, i think i like the b23s enough to buy at least the white and black pair and maybe even the dinosaur versions and the one with the alyx buckle

this is evident when i post my black friday purchase later, i like chunky soles on shoes/boots where its docmarten-ish and ended up buying different version with the same sole, hell i even bought a pair of 1460s too :lol:

it is what it is, on the the business point of view, its so difficult to find something that will sell or go over with the consumers that they'll ride whatever cash cow they have til the wheels fall off and they cant just release the same colors every season
I'm also the same way. I have multiple pairs of commons projects, chelseas and jodphurs etc. Actually had to sell off a lot of them as it became kinda repetitive. At one point, I had like 5 iterations of the blush colorway. I just hate when they ***** out designs and ruin what could be a classic shoe. Anyway, as you said, you gotta look at it from the business side of things.

Back
Top Bottom