HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Yea I’m from Boston so to me it’s just a rain/hiking jacket I see all the time throughout NE

Last edited:
1586281721303.png

1586281731984.png

$750+ retail on those are crazy, should have been ~$500 and then great for $250 on sale

Any thoughts on these sunglasses? I'm tempted to buy them.

I ordered three of the colours for a trip a couple of months ago.

They were cool, but I ended up just getting a pair of black/blue Millionaires and calling it a day.

I have a rounder face, so round frames like those don't look nearly as good as a square frame like the Millionaires.

In terms of Arc'teryx, given it was recently sold to a Chinese company and Chip Wilson (founder of Lululemon) is a shareholder, and has gone on record to say he plans to revamp brands like Wilson (tennis) which the Chinese company also bought, I think it's safe to say Arc'teryx is seeding influencers and this is not organic whatsoever.

I ordered three of the colours for a trip a couple of months ago.

They were cool, but I ended up just getting a pair of black/blue Millionaires and calling it a day.

I have a rounder face, so round frames like those don't look nearly as good as a square frame like the Millionaires.
I def have to try them on first. Do you think these suit an Oval face shape?

I used a face app and most of them are telling me I have an Oval face, and a more accurate one said I have a mix of Oval and Triangle.

I really liked those Rhude X Lasry Sunglasses then I tried them on. Them ****s were too big on my face. If you still plan on copping those go on sale.

$750+ retail on those are crazy, should have been ~$500 and then great for $250 on sale
didn't the red ones that came out sell out everywhere? didn't see those on discount

im feeling those white/black but that price... eek

I like Jerry and Rhuigi because a lot of the things they design and push are very rooted in West Coast and LA culture. Being born and raised here I like that there are people attempting to define a new class of high end that caters to other lifestyles and aesthetics.

Back
Top Bottom