HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

What kind of bum *** stuff is that . Clothes probably still got the security ink tags on them
I don’t care for designer clothes. I prefer smell goods and accessories.
With that being said, my post above was mostly a joke. I have no problem paying for any items i want to add to my collection. I will also state that you wont see me shedding any tears for these companies unless they’re black owned.

X

Looting is not when the police starts killing kids....black people have been getting killed by white cops who are sworn to protect and serve for a while now. While hundreds of people gather to loot, there are thousands of people actually protesting across the country and even Canada. People are tired of the injustices and they want to be heard.

A revolution will make you uncomfortable if what is being fought for doesn’t affect you. From the Boston tea party, to the LA riots this happens when some injustice occurs and people start questioning the authority of those in power or the legitimacy of the government.

i agree, what im saying is we dont need anymore violence and deaths at this point and looting isnt going to help because it involves innocent stores and it just escalate things and chance of something going off the rails is higher when there is already intense tension

looting ruins it for those that actually protest for the cause, theyre just using it as an excuse to steal and doesnt really care

i dont really want to get any more political than that, i just dont want anyone else dying

Tee came in yesterday, copped for VIP pricing.

2B99F500-5358-464B-B7B4-C781B4E3E72B.jpeg

I'll never understand the hype behind common projects (achilles), especially now that the retail price has skyrocketed.

That gold number branding is still tacky af.

its a pair of clean, white minimalist low profile sneakers and developed kind of a cult following

they donot market it, they arent some big brand but forums really lifted them up almost the same way john elliott got famous minus sending their stuff to celebs and athletes

its also at a time where the dressing better thread got started and styleforums streetwear section was blowing up and everyone was looking for that clean pair you can wear anywhere and anytime with anything

they look like a simple sneakers but they do have a unique silhouette, almost all white sneakers out there has those bulbous toes while cps has that unique look with the flat and sleeker toe

gucci ace has that bulbous toe and has the branding, same with the affordable alternatives like stan smiths but those also look like crap when they crease (the adidas) and there arent many alternatives out there because cp outlives them because they arent exactly the same

its also the same as the margiela gats, theyre just german army trainers that adidas makes and sells outside the US for cheap and many wanted them but once you receive they just arent exactly the same despite margiela copying them

Last edited:
I'll never understand the hype behind common projects (achilles), especially now that the retail price has skyrocketed.

That gold number branding is still tacky af.
the hype is real.
the only shoe i wear with my shorts in the summer, i wear them to dinner , and i throw them on with a suit in the summer. very versitile shoe, the the silhouette is very unique that makes it work, not too bulky and not too slimline

CP the J. Crew of white simple kicks. Personally cant stand em even though I wear my high top Achilles here and there for the said reasons posted before me. :lol:

A lot of people wanna look clean and just don’t wanna put in much effort . CP’s are the shoe of choice of that.

He needs to add a few more 0's. His Donation amount should start at $5k.

Secondly,
All this looting is a direct result of covid-19 and the financial hardship it has caused as a result of quarantine and social distancing. People are hurting and have been hurting for years. George Floyd's death is the preverbial pearl harbor. Meanwhile those idiots in Minnesota still haven't arrested the other four officers. This all would have been avoided if those dudes got locked up.

Back
Top Bottom