HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

i agree, what im saying is we dont need anymore violence and deaths at this point and looting isnt going to help because it involves innocent stores and it just escalate things and chance of something going off the rails is higher when there is already intense tension

looting ruins it for those that actually protest for the cause, theyre just using it as an excuse to steal and doesnt really care

i dont really want to get any more political than that, i just dont want anyone else dying
Then stop being distracted by this outcome and focus on how we got here. Looting and violence is happening by people who want to come in to town and incite anger that has already been taking place.

If you want looting to stop then start thinking about your current position and start understanding why its happening to begin with not the camouflage that others are using to use this for personal gain.

Instead of talking about change to a system were focused on stores that dont care. and ultimately will be taken care of by insurance money.

Let's stop focusing on the easy conversation of looting and looking at how we got here in the first place with a consitent trend across America for all to see.

All your doing is buying into a narrative that isnt what the protests were around.

Im sure a month from now a news outlet are going to try to tie George Floyd's incident as the sole reason Covid picked up. But if you actually wanted to pay attention these same stores that arent even open due to the lockdown will be right back with insurance money, if they aren't already out of business because of the pandemic.

Your statement is only showing what your focus is on, and its sad.

Let this happen in your community, and see how it feels.

You have black folks stuck at home who are afraid to even go for a run outside without being hunted from the Armaud incident in Georgia yet you wanna talk about a store that aint even opent o begin with.

Looting ****ing up all the protesting man. We taking steps towards equality then taking them right back. Really putting a bad name on all of this.
It only works because that is where your focus is targeted. Stop falling for the okie doke and pay attention.

You act like this playbook hasnt been run before.

Then why omit your own final sentence.

Of it's not one or the other.

Funny how that got left out of your explanation

What are you even trying to say?

Its not one or the other, you can care about both and not moss the bigger picture. What dont you understand? :lol:

Anyone with a rhude tee, can you take a pic of the back of your size tag?

Edit: this is the reason I’m asking.
A4802BCE-01EB-492F-AAAF-45B4ECF2B4FF.jpeg
Same shirt. One from Nordstrom, one from grailed.

chrisftdot chrisftdot maybe?
The one in the middle is from the latest season.

IMG_9506.JPG

Century 21 is having a great sale right now, I finally found something decent on there. Copped the Martine Rose beermat hoodie for $250 (marked down from $1090) and some Celine Vans look alike sneakers for $110 (marked down from $550)

Anybody hear about a security breach from END? Got a weird charge from them and cant find anything saying their security has been compromised.

Back
Top Bottom