HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

I do my best to never leave payment methods on any site after the StockX ****

also privacy or virtual cards that can be deactivated independently from your cars

privacy.com and eno

Quick question I’m purchasing some balenciaga triple s I’m a size 11 in most of my Jordan’s & yeezys I’m a 11.5 what size should I go with EU ?

Thoughts on the FOG George Floyd shirt? Seems like it sold out in 1 min & Jerry refused to print it on anything other than main line tees.

I would like to understand why everyone was outraged when people tried to make RIP Kobe t shirts but find RIP George Floyd t shirts perfectly acceptable.

I would like to understand why everyone was outraged when people tried to make RIP Kobe t shirts but find RIP George Floyd t shirts perfectly acceptable.
The official ones proceeds are going to his family. Obviously if there are fakes where a person is only making money for themselves, it's getting shot down.

Yeah like 95% of the Kobe tshirts weren't sanctioned.

I had no interest in the item but I wish they would've made more. In my mind more sales equals more money for the family.

100% of da proceeds was going to da GF go fund me.

what backpack you guys rocking?

i need something canvas for every day use but still something nice to be excited about using daily

im somewhere in between the gucci techno and an off white discounted on a place like ssense

but i really don’t want to spend 1350 plus tax and i heard off white quality is poor

any suggestions?

what backpack you guys rocking?

i need something canvas for every day use but still something nice to be excited about using daily

im somewhere in between the gucci techno and an off white discounted on a place like ssense

but i really don’t want to spend 1350 plus tax and i heard off white quality is poor

any suggestions?

Visvim makes the best backpacks IMO quality is insane

when i travel i use my Y3 backpack but its somewhat inconvenient if you need access to it often since it has a zipper and has a stiff technical fabric, been considering the lv christopher because it has that toggle and flap for easy access, i think slp and gucci has similar backpack thats more slouchy

when i travel i use my Y3 backpack but its somewhat inconvenient if you need access to it often since it has a zipper and has a stiff technical fabric, been considering the lv christopher because it has that toggle and flap for easy access, i think slp and gucci has similar backpack thats more slouchy

yea i mean the christopher is the grail but that’s out of my range right now

also grail status is the bug eyes fendi that backpack is fire

Anyone got a list of goyard luggage you can order in store ? Want to get something for my dad but curious on what they have.

check out the raf. eastback on ssense, theres also a yohji x new era that looks kore technical

homme plisse looks nice and 60% off at ssense but its not for everyone and not a “your ine and inly backpack”

1591478947099.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom