HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

ye really gon pull gap out of the brink of bankruptcy, i wonder how much gap shelled out to get him

C7B0DC05-C284-473D-B719-60FA19F3DD8D.png 07D6FA0F-7E78-4D83-8179-8A774AEBCC58.png 39027B0A-76A5-46FF-BE74-A93187A0225B.png D2FE8DD9-BD82-49FD-9AA5-ECFFF34CB1B4.png 32328863-AFD3-4754-ABA9-BE8A989D5180.png 0288547C-547D-433B-A099-ED5755656064.png

this moncler fragment stuff is tough

Finding a discount person is easier said then done cuz a lot of people are either funny style about it or want too much off the top. In general it should be you pay the person 10-20% of the discount, so let’s say it’s 50 you pay 30-40% off the retail. But some people wanna take tax off and expect that to be cool, **** outta here I’ll cop in jersey or pay full price before jumping through hoops for 10% :lol:

If I get another high end gig I got all yall again.

While we on the topic, big thank you to everyone I did business with here!!

yah moncler has the best design/styles

still want their aubin biker but seems like a huge waste here in socal

i just buy uniqlos and i dont feel bad wearing it 2-3 times a year :lol:

yah moncler has the best design/styles

still want their aubin biker but seems like a huge waste here in socal

i just buy uniqlos and i dont feel bad wearing it 2-3 times a year :lol:
Yea if you live in 70+ degree weather year round areas you have no use for a moncler. Maaaaybe 1 black one at the most

definitely though that prada isnt as thick or as warm as the uniqlos i have but i do think i might look insane wearing it when it hits low 60s :lol:

ill find a way to wear, maybe when we get that rare handful of rain a year

Man I remember walking out of the store after I purchased their book bag and literally sat down on the curb in front of the store thinking "what in the hell did I just do?".

I was torn between a burgundy LV Christopher bag and the Goyard. The Christopher would have been more practically for me (as evidenced when I copped the navy blue Christopher & used it everyday I went into the office), but I'm glad that I have a piece from this brand.

Man I remember walking out of the store after I purchased their book bag and literally sat down on the curb in front of the store thinking "what in the hell did I just do?".

I was torn between a burgundy LV Christopher bag and the Goyard. The Christopher would have been more practically for me (as evidenced when I copped the navy blue Christopher & used it everyday I went into the office), but I'm glad that I have a piece from this brand.

There’s a burgundy LV Christopher?
I don’t recall. The navy one is NICE!
is the bag itself heavy? I’m considering buying one but have yet to try it on.

Are these still in LV stores? If not, Where did you scoop?
I figured these were sold out for sometime. I have the all black (non-gold)....

PO

I know I grabbed the last western’s at mall and the closest spot they had was in Costa Mesa but that was a few weeks ago. The all blacks would have been clean if they used black lenses. They also feel cheap.

Last edited:
I know I'm late to the party but do people on here still wear their Gucci Aces? Or are they too played out?

I'm planning on copping a pair with the Snakes on it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom