HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

which ricks?

how about the prada creepers minus the espadrille details on the midsole? you can also go docs

1594232001516.png

These are hard!

i dont know of a tailor i would trust to alter a sweatshirt and most that i bring em to would probably look at me like im crazy

plus i think id rather return it than get it altered... still mulling what i want to do with it

Understood, I felt the same. Then I decided to take a sweatshirt I cared little about & had it altered just to see if they could do it. It came out well & I've been altering them when needed ever since.

ABD47AFE-F76B-48AF-9FD0-F5FFFD832F31.png

I came across these on Instagram, Collegium Pillar Destroyers. They bit Rhude hard on this design, they look almost exactly like the Rhecess Hi. Price point is only $250 and they’re made in Italy.

I kind of agree.
This brand is owned/marketed by an NTer right?
I feel like I remember someone discussing these and offering a discount or something a while back.

I kind of agree.
This brand is owned/marketed by an NTer right?
I feel like I remember someone discussing these and offering a discount or something a while back.
They had the CP Achilles alternative

They bit Rhude and SLP in terms of design. Not gonna lie, the shoes look nice, but between this and the common projects look alike, they're disingenuous, fraudulent and lack creativity. They sure do know how to make a good looking knock off

They had the CP Achilles alternative
Screenshot_20200709-103639.png

got the lvXnigo crew (along with a few other picks) and i am undecided on it, its the fit, yall know im not about the baggy fit and while this isnt oversized i just prefer my clothes to fit on the slimmer side

the xs was sold out/unavailable from the start and now all the rest are sold out too and it is impossible to reach anyone on lv right now for store locate or in-store exchanges so its annoying

i mean its wearable but not ideal, gon’ have to really think about it, just wish we are back to slimmer fits and if you want a looser fit then just size up

18D7144D-F7D4-4F5C-AFB3-399D0B13A98B.jpeg

the rest were on sale and i pretty much used mrporter to price match the shoes while i picked it up at nordstrom, 60% and 70% which means the rhude was ~$150... cant complain
3F1077CC-7BB1-45A5-B456-217B247BDCCD.jpeg
I've been putting off buying those Givenchy sneakers--this isn't helping. 👍🏾 Fire.

You gotta try cg on. Fit is not consistent across styles. Also how do you fit in an xl? I’m 5’7” 165 and wear a small in cg.

ABD47AFE-F76B-48AF-9FD0-F5FFFD832F31.png

I came across these on Instagram, Collegium Pillar Destroyers. They bit Rhude hard on this design, they look almost exactly like the Rhecess Hi. Price point is only $250 and they’re made in Italy.

look like some Zara Rhecess AJ1 Mids

Back
Top Bottom