HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

ABD47AFE-F76B-48AF-9FD0-F5FFFD832F31.png

I came across these on Instagram, Collegium Pillar Destroyers. They bit Rhude hard on this design, they look almost exactly like the Rhecess Hi. Price point is only $250 and they’re made in Italy.
dude that came up on mine, I scrolled past it think it was the rhude and didn't bother looking back lol

maybe they couldnt get the deal done or maybe rick has a bigger plans and an extended line than just a rick-inspired boots?

these comes out next year

Really dislike paying retail for designer unless I have to, Usually use a buddy's saks discount for my purchases. With that being said, is there any way to get dior b23s for under retail or do I have no choice other than full price?

Sup to my NT fam. I figure I'd post this in here since it's one of the few threads i stay in and i respect the larger part of the regulars in here lol. many of yaw know me for years and I'm probably going to make a thread in General Forum but I am currently running a GoFundMe fundraiser to keep my business afloat. If you can take a look and share amongst your friends and family. If you can consider a donation it would serve as a great hand up. 75-80% of the current donations have been from NTers by the way! Thank you in advance!

Givenchy names Matthew Williams as the new creative director .

I bought a few Givenchy polos a couple years ago from SSense and it was slim fit (with the cheapest material possible )

Back
Top Bottom