HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Got this earlier this week
3783B2B2-E185-4A55-82D1-9A39EB885B8F.jpeg
just hope it lasts as long as my old one. Got at least a good 10 years out of this then recently it got all loose and my stuff was flying everywhere :lol:
31BBBF01-39EB-49C0-AFDB-2AC20610B028.jpeg

How many cards does that hold? I have a LV damier graphite that I need to replace eventually.

PO

Shirt around 500 on thom browne
T shirt probably like 120 I can’t see myself spending so much on a shirt.

Would you guys rather cop the hender scheme 4’s or off whites?

Assuming you’re paying resell for OW IVs and are considering the natural color of the HS, I’d day HS.

I do surprisingly like the OW IVs though.

Got this earlier this week
3783B2B2-E185-4A55-82D1-9A39EB885B8F.jpeg
just hope it lasts as long as my old one. Got at least a good 10 years out of this then recently it got all loose and my stuff was flying everywhere :lol:
31BBBF01-39EB-49C0-AFDB-2AC20610B028.jpeg

damn, I kinda like that Dior one.

im just not into paying resale prices so id go with the HS and as stated it can be had for a discount, got my prestos and AF1 hi's on deep discounts the quality is so much better

its not gon' be as comfortable or going to resell for anything like the OWs but i think overall id still pick HS4

im just not into paying resale prices so id go with the HS and as stated it can be had for a discount, got my prestos and AF1 hi's on deep discounts the quality is so much better

its not gon' be as comfortable or going to resell for anything like the OWs but i think overall id still pick HS4
I REGRET PASSING ON DA HS4 YEARS AGO FOR LIKE 450 (DEEP DISCO). I REALLY LIKE DA OW4 BUT WOULD HONESTLY PREFER THE HS IF GIVEN A CHOICE

I prefer the all black 4’s over the natural color but that’s specific to the 4 Hender Scheme

I like the af-1 high as natural tan

Back
Top Bottom