HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Rather see a designer trying new stuff instead of then just releasing their own version of a common project

1600888334195.png

1600888415019.png

1600888567117.png

Attachments

• 1600888519280.png
    1600888519280.png
    2 MB · Views: 51
Do you guys know of any jacket brands that could be worn with a watch. Canada goose sleeves are always long and/or wide covering the wrists. Only thing I can think of are moncler coats with the buttons at the wrists, anything else?

Do you guys know of any jacket brands that could be worn with a watch. Canada goose sleeves are always long and/or wide covering the wrists. Only thing I can think of are moncler coats with the buttons at the wrists, anything else?
Yay look at that one Moncler Berriat jacket, seems like sleeves are okay but dunno cuz never worn nor tested nor seen in real life.

i vaguely remember posting about dsw here too and i am sure just like how some tj maxx or ross might get designer stuff in the more expensive cities, you'll probably run into some pieces in the dsw's in those locations too

I think all the weird garbage balenciaga pieces just makes their stuff that’s actually nice better.

C shape puffer is cool, big fan of the zip pants, & I’m still looking for the dark grey Paris hoodie in a XXL.

Back
Top Bottom