HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

new-year-2020-gif-images.gif

last minute picks before we ring in the new years

picasso swerve picasso swerve sold me on the red recess hi's, barneys gon re-hire you when they re-open?

rhude wht red.jpg

2rhude.jpg

cant rock with BVs tire chelseas, just doesnt work with my foot so went with monoliths with the edibles pocket instead
monoliths.jpg

They released those in mens? Stim check money here I come. :lol:

And actually..maybe. It would be nice, just for the discount. Ya’ll know what that means. :smokin

Edit:

Just checked the price of those Prada boots...sheesh.

never returned anything from farfetch but it might take time as they arent really a store, more like a middle man so it might take a while to get those fund back if the actual store havent issued the refund back yet?

worst case scenario, just contest with your cc, thats also why i try to use paypal as much as possible

They released those in mens? Stim check money here I come. :lol:

retail stores started getting the mens version the past week or two, nordstrom in my area pretty much sold out quick, i was surprised

boots a lot lighter too, midsoles are "extralights" rubber

never returned anything from farfetch but it might take time as they arent really a store, more like a middle man so it might take a while to get those fund back if the actual store havent issued the refund back yet?

worst case scenario, just contest with your cc, thats also why i try to use paypal as much as possible

retail stores started getting the mens version the past week or two, nordstrom in my area pretty much sold out quick, i was surprised

boots a lot lighter too, midsoles are "extralights" rubber

Wait what? Paypal is better why?

Happy New Years fellas!

when it comes to disputes, paypal almost always sides with the buyer and theyll step in to settle it if the seller/store do not reply or the issue isnt resolved after a week or two (i forget the deadline, i think two weeks?)

its also double protection because i connect my CC with paypal so i just file a dispute on both if necessary

Thanks , I canceled a few transaction with Farfetch and Amex is playing dumb .

It shows as pending for a few days then disappears without updating my balance for the money taken out from authorization

Thanks , I canceled a few transaction with Farfetch and Amex is playing dumb .

It shows as pending for a few days then disappears without updating my balance for the money taken out from authorization
Farfetch takes a while and depending on where your item came from, during this time of year, you may have to wait a bit longer cause some places are closed for a few days right after Christmas and anew Years.

kind of curious on how many follower at minimum you got to have to make some $$$

iirc he mentioned on the iphone thread that he can make up to 5 digits a month, is that off of views or sponsors/ads?

its still insane to me how these kids (literal kids) making millions off of tik-tok and s**t

brands pay you x dollars to plug one of their products on a post/in a "story" with a link to a store, sometimes they'll cut you in with a coupon code for your fans, that actually serves to signify how much the promoter deserves in kickbacks

this is why i don't trust senreve, polene, etc--they get labelled as "instagram" brands because they're notorious for paying promoters to shill their products...then again, dior did the exact same thing with their saddle bag revival.

the especially insidious companies will send the promoters high quality "prototypes" but only mass sell lower quality versions (cheaper materials, workmanship, qc, etc)

brands pay you x dollars to plug one of their products on a post/in a "story" with a link to a store, sometimes they'll cut you in with a coupon code for your fans, that actually serves to signify how much the promoter deserves in kickbacks

this is why i don't trust senreve, polene, etc--they get labelled as "instagram" brands because they're notorious for paying promoters to shill their products...then again, dior did the exact same thing with their saddle bag revival.

the especially insidious companies will send the promoters high quality "prototypes" but only mass sell lower quality versions (cheaper materials, workmanship, qc, etc)

If they offer coupon codes they aint paying you, its either free or commission which is stupid. Once I see in an email “put slim10 for 10% off for your followers” I put the nice guy email talk out the way and just say hey, $2500 for a post lmk if this is in your budget. If they dont, I say thanks lmk if its possible in the future. Most brands get straight to the point, we want these deliverables, how much is your rate? I try not to take anything realistically under $1500/post but I always start high with negotiations. Sometimes ill take a lower rate if I really like the product. Some brands just have bigger budgets than others too. Doing a G-Shock campaign right now and they woudnt wiggle on the rate, but its just one post and a story for $1k so whatever thats easy.

Whos sending samples? No ones ever given me sample product.

kind of curious on how many follower at minimum you got to have to make some $$$

iirc he mentioned on the iphone thread that he can make up to 5 digits a month, is that off of views or sponsors/ads?

its still insane to me how these kids (literal kids) making millions off of tik-tok and s**t

Its been the year of the microinfuencers (less than 100k)so if you have a commercial look and have say 10k followers you can start making some bank. Followers dont matter AS much anymore, someone with 25k followers can get a much bigger engagement over an account with 100k followers. If you have both the engagement and the followers you are making bank bank. A lot of brands are return clients so that helps me too.

Personally 5k a month for me is great, some months ill get that and then some (fall was crazy) and some months just a few grand. For now its working pretty alright for me, def gonna milk of as long as I can but eventually gonna have to get an actual job. :lol: Ideally having both an actual job and time to do this would be great.

If they offer coupon codes they aint paying you, its either free or commission which is stupid.

Whos sending samples? No ones ever given me sample product.

it’s not uncommon in the beauty/makeup/lotion industry for a promoter-specific coupon code to generate commission for the promoter

brands that send out samples (like the two i mentioned) are typically in their infancy ie don’t have a large already established clientele eg whatever variety of common projects knockoffs, brands of racer chairs for game streamers on twitch, vpns on youtube...

filing for 1099s a b***h though

how much can i get with my 50 followers? :lol: come to think of it, i do remember at least two watch sellers contacting me when i posted watches on ig, i just ignored em thinking its a scam

but keep on hustlin and get paid, in a pandemic world, it might be the safest job right now

Back
Top Bottom