HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

im already too conditioned so the $3500 price tag doesnt surprise me, dior charges the same for their puffer jackets and sneakers are now averaging ~$1k

a lot of their items dont look like its worth it in pics though but i agree with you on this one, a puffer is a puffer and i live in SoCal so the cold isnt an issue but i am going to guess that thing just has to be super warm to be worth it, it cant be one of those sacrifice for the look type of thing and you freeze your nipple off

FFE3A60A-4549-4DB6-8C1F-BA7142BADDCD.jpeg

02DE9E0D-EFC2-423B-9CC0-9CD7273A33B3.jpeg

One thing I’ve been wondering is if inflation is really hitting the high end luxury market in the US.

The RAF Prada leathers are $6600 usd over here but I’m pretty sure it’s close to $4000 euros in Italy. It would be cheaper to take a trip and buy it there at this point.

its been like that for as long as i can remember, thats why when friends or families go over to europe, people always ask em to buy something and that used to include rolex before they were as crazy as it is now

its also why i used to love buying from european stores, they remove vat and most of the time i can talk them of marking the items lower or send em via local postal service so it arrives USPS and incurs no import fees but all these new laws made that too difficult these days

Those new Dior B30 or whatever are god awful. Just a random thought since I went browsing the site and they are pushing it.

The only thing that’s interested me since Kim Jones moved to dior was the Jordan 1 and the upcoming pop smoke shirt

some of the arsham pieces were cool same with the sorayama pieces which i wish i didnt pass on but i think thats also telling where his best works are from collabs with other artists

rfx45 rfx45 - LV - Venice, Italy - Yeah they’re going for 860 Euros for the shoes. The quilted jacket is going 2200 Euro. The vest 1200 euro. Going back tomorrow after the outlet

Last edited:
rfx45 rfx45 - LV - Venice, Italy - Yeah they’re going for 860 Euros for the shoes. The quilted jacket is going 2200 Euro. The vest 1200 euro. Going back tomorrow after the outlet

enjoy your tirp

and if you declare you're from the US, no tax/vat, right? or is it declared in the airport? either way, price is way better over there

Back
Top Bottom