HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Yeap feels a little looser. If you do make it to Europe - make sure you stop at the outlets.

How’s your trip man you find any steals at the outlets? Last time I was in Europe was 2012 but I did hit up some outlets outside of Paris. Had a balmain and givenchy outlet and that was when those brands were at their peaks. Cool experience for sure.

How’s your trip man you find any steals at the outlets? Last time I was in Europe was 2012 but I did hit up some outlets outside of Paris. Had a balmain and givenchy outlet and that was when those brands were at their peaks. Cool experience for sure.

the markdowns tend to be legit? Or more of a cool
Cultural experience? That would probably be a trip i wont even pack clothes for because id just buy stuff lol

The outlet stuff was standard outlet items from Canada. However, Burberry got a larger selection and the Fendi was decent. Got a couple of items from Gucci and Prada. Price cut was worth it.

Try to get a Rolex but they didn’t have the one I wanted from the actual Rolex store in St. Marco. The other stores were taxing.

For some reason the Italians were mad rude. My boat Capitan explained because of the Covid lockdown(nearly 2 years) the vibe been off. Next time Italy on my list - Milan, Sicily, Capri, and Amalfi.

The outlet stuff was standard outlet items from Canada. However, Burberry got a larger selection and the Fendi was decent. Got a couple of items from Gucci and Prada. Price cut was worth it.

Try to get a Rolex but they didn’t have the one I wanted from the actual Rolex store in St. Marco. The other stores were taxing.

For some reason the Italians were mad rude. My boat Capitan explained because of the Covid lockdown(nearly 2 years) the vibe been off. Next time Italy on my list - Milan, Sicily, Capri, and Amalfi.

Italy places almost no importance on customer service; I’d say in the several times I’ve been to Italy over the years, 60-75% of people working in retail or restaurants have either been rude or completely useless. You’d think asking for food at restaurants is a crime the way servers react to you.

I’d say most of the friendly people I’ve met there are the older folk at small family owned restaurants/stores. When people are friendly out there, they’re extremely friendly. Then you see people my age or slightly older react to everything by rolling their eyes or sounding frustrated as hell. Maybe the lack of economic prospects for younger-middle aged folk got them constantly bitter about life.

Last edited:
Italy places almost no importance on customer service; I’d say in the several times I’ve been to Italy over the years, 60-75% of people working in retail or restaurants have either been rude or completely useless. You’d think asking for food at restaurants is a crime the way servers react to you.

I’d say most of the friendly people I’ve met there are the older folk at small family owned restaurants/stores. When people are friendly out there, they’re extremely friendly. Then you see people my age or slightly older react to everything by rolling their eyes or sounding frustrated as hell. Maybe the lack of economic prospects for younger-middle aged folk got them constantly bitter about life.

Werd! I had better service in Rome, ironically. Venice took the cake for me. I got into it with an Asian Italian about the trash in the resturant (had another brand and was throwing it away before buying their stuff), someone had basically get me out of there. Didn’t buy ****.

Last edited:
im gon ask this the last time and then keep it stashed in the first post because i keep forgetting

for lv trainers sizing, i know you have to size down but by how much again?

if i wore a 42 in Margiela/SLP, 43 in Rhude/Amiri, US10 in Jordans/Nikes

what size should you go with the current LV trainers? should going 9 be good enough or you got to go 8 or even perhaps a 7?

1635094775129.jpeg

1635094813157.jpeg

thanks

thats US in the designer brands right, now Jordans/Nikes?

im gon base my sizing on margiela as the gats are the most consistent (which i do need to re-up on my white gats)

i wear a US9/UK8/EU42 so i should be a 7?

8EDD569F-DBC9-4040-A92E-D6A9B8F59C0B.jpeg

im gon ask this the last time and then keep it stashed in the first post because i keep forgetting

for lv trainers sizing, i know you have to size down but by how much again?

if i wore a 42 in Margiela/SLP, 43 in Rhude/Amiri, US10 in Jordans/Nikes

what size should you go with the current LV trainers? should going 9 be good enough or you got to go 8 or even perhaps a 7?

1635094775129.jpeg

1635094813157.jpeg
I wear an 11.5/ 12 and I had room even in an LV10 I probably can fit a LV 9.5 comfortably
These run really big so I’d suggest the 8 in my opinion

Yep, take your US size and subtract 2 and that *should* be your LV size in trainers. I’m a true 11 US and the LV 9 fits best.

i got to see this upcoming collection from dior but i kind of like the baseball inspiration

9C9BE1E4-1165-43CF-AA76-A8E70CE11208.jpeg

Forums without the strap look weird. I actually copped a pair of forums from Selfridges a few weeks back. Shoe is dope af and Selfridges shipped it in like 2 days. :lol:

8108808F-CC10-4B75-B84E-B73195759BF4.jpeg

Dont recall posting this here but forums and an Acne jacket I copped from Woodbury last year. Paid like $300 and change for it I think and soo worth it.

Back
Top Bottom