HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

67B2D612-F315-4DD7-BCEF-3DADB4646658.jpeg

Think I want to finally get a teddy jacket now.... How low you guys think I can scoop it at? Right now Theyre $1500 on sale?

Need a reco for a “timeless “jacket around the 1,500 price. Anything more i’ll probably just cop the celine teddy bud price is steep.

I currently have a slp teddy and craig green quilted jacket . open for suggestions .

depends is you can fit it in your style but denim jackets kind of my go to, more than teddy because it doesnt get that cold around here

id also suggest a good biker jacket, a designer one might be harder to find but something like a lewis leathers would suffice

outside of a formal coat or something for below zero temps, i think that pretty much covers the mist haves

Tbh the question is pretty hard to answer since no background on what is current closet like, temperature of where you live, etc. Preowned MMM 5 zip (or if you can find it on sale) is a pretty good fit in most wardrobes though.

Honestly, i’m open to anything probably something that would be good with the temp hits around 40-50 i don’t really know what i want i just wanna cop a jacket. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom