HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

IMG_7529.jpg
IMG_7526.jpg
IMG_7528.jpg

Posted in the last thread, probably my next 3 pickups, im eh on the floral pair.

IMG_7561.JPG

White SSS casual fit. Loving these more than my black pair.

Diors are no bueno

Better than the terrible shirt snd shades you posted. Were those recent pickups?

Not bad on the Diors but nothing compares to the Speed Runners.

Attachments

• IMG_7528.jpg
    IMG_7528.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 12
IMG_7529.jpg
IMG_7526.jpg
IMG_7528.jpg

Posted in the last thread, probably my next 3 pickups, im eh on the floral pair.

IMG_7561.JPG

Better than the terrible shirt snd shades you posted. Were those recent pickups?

Nah they are horrible but I see you're on that fugly shoe wave so our opinions aren't gonna coincide.
I liked Gucci more when it was played out and the Gucci pattern had that nice shade of beige/brown, before they made it look cheap. Them Gucci bowling shoes were dope

IMG_7529.jpg
IMG_7526.jpg
IMG_7528.jpg

IMG_7561.JPG

Are Triple S as good as gone or do you know if there is an expected restock?

Are Triple S as good as gone or do you know if there is an expected restock?

You wont see them on a shelf put it that way. Best bet to get a pair is either online or hope you have a good relationship from a sales associate at Balenciaga, Barneys, Saks, etc.

Once the hype dies down it should be "easier" to cop. Speed Runners still sell out quick but you'll occasionally find a pair sitting on the shelves in scattered sizes.

the triple S will be more available come Q1 18.

hype only up bc u can resell to sinagpore and other asian countries for a couple of stacks

More colors too, theres some dope new colors coming out that I cant share pictures of. Also new Speed Runners.

Price went up to $850 from $795 on the SSS and Speed Runners are $695 from $545. I dont know if the high tops will increase from th $650 price it has now but I dont see the high top which has always been more expensive than the midcut not increase either.

You wont see them on a shelf put it that way. Best bet to get a pair is either online or hope you have a good relationship from a sales associate at Balenciaga, Barneys, Saks, etc.

Once the hype dies down it should be "easier" to cop. Speed Runners still sell out quick but you'll occasionally find a pair sitting on the shelves in scattered sizes.

Yeah I copped my two pairs of Speed Trainers by just watching the usual retailers. I originally had a pair of Triple S on pre order before they jacked up the prices but canceled the order, after seeing the on feet pics I`m kicking myself.

Those do look a lot cleaner without the logo plastered

Neiman Marcus has a 40% sale going on, may be worth browsing through.

Back
Top Bottom