HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

How much are those pleat pants if u cop them from Japan retail? Bout to ask my homegirl to proxy is savings is significant
i think the yen price tag is on the labels

might be cheaper like bape

there might be more selection too there

You enter the raffle? But I think you can go instore & purchase Saturday regardless.

I’m a big fan of cncpts & Deon. I got the goose jacket they did a few years ago but I’d rather drop a G on something else.
Yea I did. I thought it was an in store raffle that’s why I entered. If I win online ima ship it to jersey to avoid paying tax. You got the iridescent goose? I ****ed up not buying it

Yea I did. I thought it was an in store raffle that’s why I entered. If I win online ima ship it to jersey to avoid paying tax. You got the iridescent goose? I ****ed up not buying it

Yeah the iridescent one i actually had two of them at one point. Wasn’t feeling the one they dropped recently tho.

How much are those pleat pants if u cop them from Japan retail? Bout to ask my homegirl to proxy is savings is significant
Got mine for like 220 usd last feb in tokyo but sizes are hard to come by since people just eat them up over there

A9F79D62-768B-4291-BE01-91C8081AB728.jpeg

$271 SSENSE shipped

Got mine for like 220 usd last feb in tokyo but sizes are hard to come by since people just eat them up over there
I’ll prob just cop off ssense if anything. Thank you!!

What they do with all the stuff that doesn’t sell, put it back at full price?

Looks like I’m good with mr porter/ ssense until November lol.

Anyways can someone tell me how to size on the Dior B22

i went a full size up on the b22

for the items that dont sell i think they just keep them in the warehouse and then sell it again on the next sale season for stores like ssense and mrporter that doesn't have sale items year round or send them to the outlet partners

other dept stores usually keep them on sale until they are out or NM, Saks, Barneys, etc... have their own outlet chains too

Saks Fifth Avenue to create huge men’s luxury shoe department

Men are shelling out increasingly big bucks for their shoes — and Saks Fifth Avenue is gearing up to chase them.

The luxury retailer on Monday revealed plans to open an 8,000-square-foot shoe department at its Fifth Avenue flagship on Wednesday — hawking everything from $65 Pumas to an $11,000 pair of Pierre Corthay alligator loafers.

The new, sixth-floor emporium will be 60% larger than its predecessor and will boast at least 2,000 different pairs from more than 60 luxury brands, said Saks president Marc Metrick.

The bold bet comes as men’s footwear has become the fastest-growing business at Saks, fueled in particular by surging demand for blingy sneakers, Metrick said.

“Fashion is incredibly important to men,” Metrick told The Post. “And footwear is their gateway drug.”

Sales of men’s shoes at Saks have grown by more than 50% over the past three years. The spike has been driven by fashion sneakers like the $695 Superbowl suede skate sneakers from Fear of God, the $650 Givenchy Urban Street NYC Low Tops and the $895 Balenciaga Triple S trainers.

Owned by Canada-based Hudson’s Bay, Saks is trying to replicate the success of its massive women’s shoe department, a 30,000-square-foot mecca that opened a dozen years ago and which took its own ZIP code, 10022-SHOE.

“The women’s footwear department became the headquarters of women’s shoes,” Metrick said. But “men’s apparel was an afterthought for a long time in department stores.”

Industrywide, sport leisure shoes accounted for 90% of the 5% growth in men’s footwear year-to-date through May, according to NPD Group/Consumer Tracking Service.

“The male consumer today cares more about his appearance than in previous years and the statement piece is footwear,” NPD analyst Marshal Cohen told The Post.

At Saks, that has meant rabid demand for $320 black Gucci Pursuit slides that are decorated with tigers, $690 chunky leather holographic sneakers by Alexander McQueen and $790 black and canary yellow “sock sneakers” by Fendi.

As part of a $250 million multi-year renovation, Saks has been adding other destinations to its flagship, including an acclaimed new eatery, L’Avenue, which opened in February; an experiential beauty department, which was moved to the second floor last year; and a larger handbag selection, now on its ground floor.

Man bags, which have long drawn hesitation among some members of the male crowd, are soon “going to be a thing,” according to Metrick.

A584F901-6289-406E-9DFF-46A1E8E403D6.jpeg

Gucci Yankees hat came in today. For 60% off i couldn’t resist. It’s pretty nice in person. I still prefer the solid color joint if i had my choice.

Back
Top Bottom