HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

My dad has a ton of CP’s so he thought he’d switch it up. Bought those hermes sneakers but in a different cw as yours. He brought them to the amalfi coast and he told me he had to buy a new pair of CP’s iirc cause those are the most uncomfortable pair of sneakers.

Legit?
DF527CAC-C67D-4714-AF83-406E997D0BD6.jpeg

I didn’t find them too bad. They’re not ultraboosts or something though. Amalfi coast is a lot of walking and a lot of verticals so of course they’re going to e uncomfortable after a while.

I’ll still take the Hermes kicks over the CPs

I bought a hat from Hermes two years ago and it’s one of my favorite times. Got Hermes logo inside a baseball patch.

yooooo idk why but I randomly searched for that Rhude "supremo" hoodie. it was on Nordstrom my last search and I did the whole ill cop if its there later; and it sold out

anyway, patron of the new had it for 50%.

they got a decent final sale going btw

https://patronofthenew.com/collections/sale/Common_Men
This might be a dumb question but what is the “Supremo” in reference to? I like the hoodie just curious about what it’s referring to lol.

hipstermike hipstermike sorry to bother u but u said u wished u would've c opped an S in the palm angels bandana track pants? did u cop a medium? im still unsure if I should do a L or size up to XL

hipstermike hipstermike sorry to bother u but u said u wished u would've copped an S in the palm angels bandana track pants? did u cop a medium? im still unsure if I should do a L or size up to XL
i got a medium in their relaxed fit style track pant, they are high waist and baggy, i wish i got the small instead

there is now waist drawstring to tie them down

637C3BF4-A204-43D9-90AA-4965FF960ADF.jpeg

These run crazy big

The 1 lows I have are an 8.5

And tried these on in an 8.5 and it was huge

Passed because of it but $280 at Bloomingdales

Reactions: JPS
I’ve seen some influencers already go back to the wired ones. Makes sense since the tech is literally the same but you gotta charge them everyday.

ive had no issue with my airpods and love them for running and ot be fair i do only use them for running

and while you do have to charge the airpods everyday with plenty of use, you just throw them in that floss container to charge them and they charge quick, you dont need to actually plug them in

i could go about a month or longer w/o charging the floss case

637C3BF4-A204-43D9-90AA-4965FF960ADF.jpeg

These run crazy big

The 1 lows I have are an 8.5

And tried these on in an 8.5 and it was huge

Passed because of it but $280 at Bloomingdales

do they have the black one?

ive had no issue with my airpods and love them for running and ot be fair i do only use them for running

and while you do have to charge the airpods everyday with plenty of use, you just throw them in that floss container to charge them and they charge quick, you dont need to actually plug them in

i could go about a month or longer w/o charging the floss case

do they have the black one?
They had it at Westfield Century City in black. This pink was at Glendale Galleria. It's not listed for sale online though when I look through bloomingdales.com

Back
Top Bottom