HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

395B033C-85F1-41EF-92C0-FD563A9B0750.jpeg

COS aint bad at all man. Feeling this Acne-esque jacket. Only $125 too.

JPS JPS : It's good you started a family , You getting too old to be hitting the club
thats my godson bro lol.

and im def too old for the club. my friends wound up getting me bottle service yesterday in jersey city. wound up dipping w/o saying bye to anyone (i normally do this when im plastered).

anyway my derunk self came up the idea to take the PATH to hoboken to catch a train back home. I get to hoboken and realize no more trains. ubered home like a dummy

It’s silver.

Easily fixable. I would charge like 15 bucks to fix that for someone with my laser welder. I’ll do it for you for free if you are in LA, or pretty much just go to any jewelry repair place in the mall with a laser welder. Call ahead and find out. Don’t bother with a standard weld it will look trash. If they have a laserstar even better.

That bracelet is hard to find
I know! I spent years hunting it down to complete the set. I had the dragon ring and necklace but the bracelet took forever to find.

Easily fixable. I would charge like 15 bucks to fix that for someone with my laser welder. I’ll do it for you for free if you are in LA, or pretty much just go to any jewelry repair place in the mall with a laser welder. Call ahead and find out. Don’t bother with a standard weld it will look trash. If they have a laserstar even better.
Just looked into this and it looks like there’s a jewelry store nearby that does laser welding. Thanks!

I know! I spent years hunting it down to complete the set. I had the dragon ring and necklace but the bracelet took forever to find.

Just looked into this and it looks like there’s a jewelry store nearby that does laser welding. Thanks!

No problem, make sure they have the machine on site and don’t send it out to someone like me. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom