HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

NM Last Call showing good deals on the Arenas - CLICK ON THE NT AD :lol:

1572278587053.png

So essentially it’s just a colored hanged tag and laces? Also just don posted an IG story of a bunch those yesterday. Doesn’t seem that exclusive to me.

Last day for any deals.

Honestly probably the last time I can hook anyone up since it looks like Barneys is gonna close. Was fun playing Santa yall.

Quesiton? Is the shipping free based on the website - while working with you or no? Outside of NYC?

Last day for any deals.

Honestly probably the last time I can hook anyone up since it looks like Barneys is gonna close. Was fun playing Santa yall.

Never would imagine Barneys NY would close...bought my 1st real suit there with my 1st paycheck back in the day.

Quesiton? Is the shipping free based on the website - while working with you or no? Outside of NYC?

Uh not sure I get the question but im not sure. When it comes to me hooking people up I charge shipping cause im shipping myself through USPS.

If you buy from the website idk, I think you do have to pay shipping.

Uh not sure I get the question but im not sure. When it comes to me hooking people up I charge shipping cause im shipping myself through USPS.

If you buy from the website idk, I think you do have to pay shipping.

I asked because the website is saying free shipping And free return.

He’s trying ask that if he uses you for the discount will it be shipped from barneys because they offer free shipping & returns. The answer is no but I think that’s what he was getting at.

Regardless you seem like a good dude swerve always offering to hook people up. With that said good luck on your next venture.

Back
Top Bottom