HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

The jade ones are the goat but I thought these were fire. Something different from the gold accent.
If you’re referring to green marble yes I agree. I want the pink pair but not dropping close to a band on sunglasses at the moment. Not tryna go too too crazy with money

margiela website has 60% off sale for those that want those ninja camel toes
Appreciate it bro, I grabbed the Tabi Airbag Heel slip-on. I was gonna cop them from Ssense but they were only at 48% off there.

Slowly coming in . My guy had the soft trunk and something else available . I’m holding out for the fur lined bomber and a bucket hat . I’m taking a break on the keel all’s for now.
Any lv Nigo stuff you want I suggest you buy and buy again, cuz in a few years time them pieces gonna be rare, if they ain’t already lol

yall wear tabi socks with those?

id only really consider the blacks chucks as thats closest to a ninja as possible and only if its 70% off or something dirt cheap

Slowly coming in . My guy had the soft trunk and something else available . I’m holding out for the fur lined bomber and a bucket hat . I’m taking a break on the keel all’s for now.
VIC’s received the presale email on Thursday with special links and password to the presale website. Not many of the popular items will actually hit the store.

VIC’s received the presale email on Thursday with special links and password to the presale website. Not many of the popular items will actually hit the store.
Uggggh. Looking like I won't be able to purchase anything from the collection. My LV store is open by appointment only. Still haven't received a callback to schedule a time to come in or to even verify they are getting the collection.

Glad i was convinced into getting these pants so light and comfortable. still getting used to the cropped look though

1592100688619.png

Back
Top Bottom