HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Does Louis Vuitton sneakers hold value? I’m thinking about selling my LV trainer lows. And if you guys know any place to sale high end sneakers at . Thanks guys I’m just getting into this high end wear

some of them do, like the lv yeezys or some of the virgil retro sneakers that are sold out now

places like stock x is probably the best place or ebay which removed seller fees or something

some of them do, like the lv yeezys or some of the virgil retro sneakers that are sold out now

places like stock x is probably the best place or ebay which removed seller fees or something
I have the first Virgil release of the LV trainer low . But they are worn . Stockx doesn’t take worn do they?

i never bought or sold from there so i dont know but i think they sell used

check out grailed too, i think more used stuff are sold there but its not as big as stock x or goat

Cant recall, someone said they found the Rhude Recess Hi’s on sale?

i got my white/grey Rhecess Hi for 20% on Forward

wore them today and on Friday, love them
A942A668-B6F3-4750-81DE-FB449D4F38A5.jpeg

If I’m a 10.5 in Jordan 1 would I have to sz up to a 12 in Rhecess Hi ? I heard a lot of people say they run small.

mrp up to 60% off now

what i notice that was weird with the mrp sale, slp wasnt included...

If I’m a 10.5 in Jordan 1 would I have to sz up to a 12 in Rhecess Hi ? I heard a lot of people say they run small.

Yes you would. Im a 10.5 in Jordan 11 and i sized up to a 12. Although if you want a perfect fit with no space in the toebox, you can go with a size 11. I personally like a little bit of wiggle room in the toebox so I went with a 12

Bolo : The hoodie I was waiting for in the mail looks good , but I wouldn't buy any of their stuff again unless it's on sale . Same with Madison supply

Last edited:
Reactions: JPS
DIORdans 1s raffle is idiotic

you enter a raffle and if you win, that gives you the right to line up and buy the shoes on a first come first serve basis, so that means i might have to sleepover in the front of the store to make sure i get a pair even thiugh i won the damn raffle

why?

why is winning the raffle not a guaranteed pair? i mena they make you pick the size , style and store to pick it up from...

and i get it people flake but they damn well know they arent gon sit and people would then line up if you sell the leftover pairs later on

its also insane for those in the vip and getting their pairs, their sa’s pretty much handing them a $10k check at that point

and i aint gon lie, if i got a pair, i cant say its not tempting to sell at an ~$8k profit but i think ill end up wearing ’em anyways

Those Js are ok but don’t see how they any better than the dumb Prada shell toes

Not worth the 2k retail to me

if the promo vids were to be believed, they are handmade with premium materials and they actually do more to it than just putting the brands stamp in an all white shoes

DAJ1s at least took some effort from a dude who is an actual AJ1 fan

and materials and build may not equate to $2k but with the resale it more than makes up for it... as long as you’re not the one paying the resale

Wouldn’t say it’s ugly or anything. It’s just a real basic shoe that no one would be able to afford

Back
Top Bottom