1593493870409.jpeg

also gon need these rick vans
1593494007543.jpeg

brought back from the 2007... kind of
Photo by Archived Dreams® Studio on June 25, 2020. Image may contain: shoes

theres also these mummy geos
1593494182632.jpeg

1593494209021.jpeg

gucci aces are pretty much a classic, an upscale stan smiths, cant go wrong with them and gon be relevant 5-10 years from now after all these other styles becomes the next arenas, america cups, etc...

maybe get the regular one and thats coming from someone who has the snake pair version

i think a lot of brands are being held from going on sale

like balenciaga hasnt been discounted much if at all, kind of keeping an eye out for the wht/blk tripS

slp are the same thing, mr porter didnt even out them on sale and i think their own website should have had thier first mark down by now, i think its been 30%-40% off in euro webstore by now

There’s a burgundy LV Christopher?
I don’t recall. The navy one is NICE!
is the bag itself heavy? I’m considering buying one but have yet to try it on.

Yeah the Burgundy released back in 2016, there was also a army green/olive color that season as well (both were dope). The bag isn't heavy to me, but what would you say heavy is?

Right, I remember now. Totally forgot about those. The olive stood out that season. I can’t picture the burgundy but I know what season you’re talking about.

No clear definition of “heavy”, just speaking relative to other backpacks in general. Like my girl’s Celine tote. That bag is incredibly heavy when empty compared to any of her other totes. The leather, the hardware, the handles. Its all just so damn heavy.

Right, I remember now. Totally forgot about those. The olive stood out that season. I can’t picture the burgundy but I know what season you’re talking about.

No clear definition of “heavy”, just speaking relative to other backpacks in general. Like my girl’s Celine tote. That bag is incredibly heavy when empty compared to any of her other totes. The leather, the hardware, the handles. Its all just so damn heavy.

Man I'll have to be honest I've been working remote since mid January so it's been a minute since I've put that jawn on. But I don't remember it standing out as heavy. It does have a good weight to it though.

5F787E2C-9230-491A-8CE8-CA746CED381C.jpeg

F0CC9EB0-C5B8-4A3C-9AAD-3726B638E178.jpeg

Couple Ssense pickups. Rhude sweater/cardi and Amiri Skel toes. Tried to squeeze into a size 42 in the Skel toes because the 43 were sold out but they’re too tight. Got lucky though and caught a size 43 in stock so I have the right size on the way.

Last edited:
extra $400 and its like stamped “stickers”

its a $3k+ backpack so if you’re already paying that much and want to make it more unqiue, $400 isnt much

and if you really want it to be more unique and pay more, send em to those sneakers customizers

to be honest knowing it was lv, i thought they were going to charge more

might be regional?

ive always called it a backpack and rarely heard it called a bookbag here in socal

Saks has a great sale on Balenciaga sneakers. Triple S, Track Runners, and Speed Trainers in several colorways

yah stores are adding balenciaga and slp to their sales lists now

bergdorf/nm has 40% - 50% off stuff

Back
Top Bottom