HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Man y'all tripping if you think those Virgil hack jobs look better than the Henders :lol:

Hack job? Take away the AIR and medial writing and you still basically have the same shoe. Colorway is what makes it, combined with the material. People only hating cause its a Virgil product. :lol:

I literally have never heard anyone say the HS look good. Any of the models, its interesting to look at, thats about it.

I know for a fact everyone in here tried to get the OW 4s too. Either for personal or resale it’s the hot sneaker right now. No one except a few members in here are talking about the Henders.

The 4’s are def a top 5 off white nike.

In no particular order
Eu Jordan 1’s
Cream 4’s
OG prestos
Og blazers
Moma Forces

I know for a fact everyone in here tried to get the OW 4s too. Either for personal or resale it’s the hot sneaker right now. No one except a few members in here are talking about the Henders.

Hell yeah, I definitely wanted the OW IVs for retail.
I just can’t justify paying resell for them. They’re undeniably good looking. My only issue is value. With HS the price is for craftsmanship at least, not because somebody else best you to them.

if it’s retail OW vs retail HS, I’m going OW.
and I don’t even like Virgil’s work for the most part. I almost wish it didn’t have quotes and **** on them. I just like the natural color and texture.

Louis Vuitton is prolly my favorite brand for menswear right not but I’m not sure how I feel about this collection.

I’m getting heavy Matty boy vibes with all the cartoon characters & knowing Virgil I could see him being “inspired” by chrome hearts success even tho they do work together.

Did you see any pieces you liked? The multicolored hoodie looked interesting.

i can honestly say i never tried to get them, never tried with all the other OWxNike/AJ stuff either

i did get the vapor street and mainly because it was discounted (i think ndc had it for 50% off) and i love the regular vapor street due to the zoom x being super comfortable

if its popularity, obviously OWs gon' win hands down and HS produces a mer fraction of what OWs numbers out there, probably less than 1% of how much are produced in comparison

hell if i were to guess, id say about 95% of those buyers have no clue what HS is

and yes, style and looks are always going to be up for subjective, the "are we debating this?" argument made little sense because you can go to different forum and OW4 would get lambasted

also to note, when i posted some pics of those OW4s, i do remember most of the follow up replies weren't very positive but as i said these thing tends to grow on people and once the resale starts to creep in their mind then its an automatic cop, i think there were even a couple who said the shoes were "aiite" but will buy because of the resale

its a nice shoe and nice cw, don't get me wrong but i do prefer HS on both look and work put into it, now if its a shoe i can walk into a footlocker and cop off the shelves, i might but i am not lining up on snkrs or waking up at 7am on a saturday just to try and get a pair

if i am awake or not in a middle of a run and i remember, consider my ndc account yours for that few minutes until the i get that infamous SNKRS L

Yeah I’m on the east coast so 10am I’m usually on my phone anyways and if it’s a snkrs draw might as well give it a shot. All 3 of my off whites were copped at retail.

Since were on the topics of Jordan 4s the new unions look awesome. The fact that the tongue can be unstitched to look like a normal 4 is a game changer.

🔥

A9E6D412-D83A-4285-A331-D0A27CF0BFE8.jpeg

Louis Vuitton is prolly my favorite brand for menswear right not but I’m not sure how I feel about this collection.

I’m getting heavy Matty boy vibes with all the cartoon characters & knowing Virgil I could see him being “inspired” by chrome hearts success even tho they do work together.

not much stood out to me, lots of runway pieces thats just not realistic to wear, im gon' wait for the actual lookbook for more mainstream wearable pieces

it does look like grey low trainers are coming out with different laces and colored tongue

yep thought of Matty Boy right away when I seen those checkers :lol: :smh:

So GOAT is offering a full refund in the form of credit for their **** up of sending two right footed shoes of two different models. Yeah no thanks, full refund on my card or I'll dispute it with the card company.

it was all their fault so thats BS that they only want to give store credit

i mean i dont even know how one could make that mistake

To answer someone’s question about are the HS comfortable they have a stacked wood sole so initially they are like some Frankenstein nightmare shoes and the leather/wood sole is the most slippery thing ever

that being said like any real shoe like that it shapes to your foot over time and becomes comfy as ****

Back
Top Bottom