HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

im afraid for the price

the regular ispa with thise similar midsole is already $500

1596931083644.jpeg

1596931102060.jpeg

1596931122843.jpeg

1596931139153.jpeg

1596931158985.jpeg

I ordered a shirt from Farfetch and the website said the boutique it's coming from is Zoo Fashion :frown:

I thought Zoo Fashion was a fake store

i like it when traditional dress shoes gets a unique take on it and when mixed in with different midsoles (got the prada oxfords/wingtips with air max sole, margiela oxfords with air bubble heel, prada creepers, etc...) so those new LVs has my interest

probably because i pretty much have dress shoes and boots in almost all traditional guise and gets boring at times so im always looking for something new and interesting versions not to mention its much more comfortable than leather soles

Smh I guess somebody in New Orleans snatched up the red Moncler shirt I ordered via Nordstrom. Joint been stuck in transit from the NOLA since August 2nd. Had to hit up customer service to get a refund. That's why I prefer my packages not say Nordstrom because people will automatically know it's some high end ish.

question is the price

first one was an adidas model with a prada stamp and was way overpriced... this ones a prada shoe with an adidas logo...

Back
Top Bottom