HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Yeah that Kanye comment really doesn’t work in 2020. All he really wears is his own stuff. For good or for bad Travis Scott got that pull now.

yea man

1599148082308.png

maybe him and shia copped together?

1599148120287.png

...a sales representative from the French luxury brand’s Guangzhou store is alleged to have repeatedly sold bags ahead of their launch at a significant markup to counterfeiting organizations. This headstart gave them enough of a lead to produce the fakes in time to correspond with the release of the genuine article, according to a report from WWD.

The police force in Shanghai took 62 criminal gangs into custody last month for hawking the fake bags and, in the process, seized dozens of sets of counterfeit manufacturing equipment along with 2,000 fraudulent bags and 100,000 pieces of raw material worth approximately $14.6 million.

While many counterfeit luxury goods are given away by their poor quality, these well-produced examples actually had the inverse problem––the incorporation of advanced technology not yet implemented into genuine Vuitton merchandise. Created with NFC sensor chips, the bags directed buyers to the official Louis Vuitton website once scanned. Though real Vuitton bags don’t yet include them, other luxury labels such as Moncler and Salvatore Ferragamo have used these chips as futuristic signs of authenticity.

@ ye and shia both wearing the same ish

more than likely kanye got them from shia, forgot where but i seent an article talmbout how kanye raided shia's closet and have seen pics of them wearing the same thing more than once, not like something you'd cop at a current store but more along the lines of vintage hats and **** like that

No one said Arenas arent a clean looking shoe, its just “not in”.
Its true. Esp the allred.
And I got a few too.
This. If kanye bust out a pair tomorrow, the Same cats taking shots are gonna be in here on some "i nEeD A pAAir oF aREnAS".
lol I will admit, I stanned his arena/visvim looks.
can't deny those were clean.
Don't care what nobody says tho. Arenas are ICONIC.

Back
Top Bottom