HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

1599554287017.png

those are nice, wanted to order them but so unsure of sizing, speaking of, how does it fit?

i was also offput by the LV on the toe, i wish it wasnt there but at least its less conspicuous with the white leather

i am afraid that if i go to the store its gon' be an impulse buy

those are nice, wanted to order them but so unsure of sizing, speaking of, how does it fit?

i was also offput by the LV on the toe, i wish it wasnt there but at least its less conspicuous with the white leather

i am afraid that if i go to the store its gon' be an impulse buy
I wear a 10 in Jordan 1's and the Trainer is a LV8.
People always tell how huge the shoe fits but LV8 is actually a UK8 = US9.
And going down in luxury sneakers is quite normal.

So basically your true size in Nikes minus 2.

Last edited:
Speaking of LV, did anyone buy anything from the Nigo collab? I almost picked up the jeans today but I just can't bring myself to drop that much on clothing anymore, especially since I literally have nowhere or nothing to put on anything other than sweats or basics for anymore.

Speaking of LV, did anyone buy anything from the Nigo collab? I almost picked up the jeans today but I just can't bring myself to drop that much on clothing anymore, especially since I literally have nowhere or nothing to put on anything other than sweats or basics for anymore.
I bought the card holder and the belt. Card holder shipped but the belt still has not. I feel the same about not buying clothes right not but we will eventually get past this pandemic.

I tried to get the double phone pouch from the Nigo collection but my friend that works at LV Mens said they sold out before they even hit the stores smh.

things will get better, will never be back to normal but we’ll be able to go out again, eventually

with that said, i got the sweatshirt but was just way too oversized and i was gon’ try and get the denim jacket but i was afraid it was gon be too baggy too

I know there are some Dior B23 ownes in here.. how is the comfort on the high tops?

Was worried earlier in the year that these would be sold out and not return, but looks like they're essentials so hopefully they can be found

Been itching to cop a pair but someone told me they are NOT comfortable?

Anyone with real world experience?

1592293527_3SH118YJP_H069_E02_ZH.jpg

I know there are some Dior B23 ownes in here.. how is the comfort on the high tops?

Was worried earlier in the year that these would be sold out and not return, but looks like they're essentials so hopefully they can be found

Been itching to cop a pair but someone told me they are NOT comfortable?

Anyone with real world experience?

1592293527_3SH118YJP_H069_E02_ZH.jpg
They ayt dont have a problem wearing them wouldnt say theyre comfortable as well.

theyre as comfortable as regular chucks i guess is the best comparison?

I initially thought this as well but I have the LV version of chucks and the insole is pretty thick and so they are quite comfortable..

I'll see when i get around to swinging by the boutique ... there's one about 15 min from here ..

1599859578778.png

Back
Top Bottom