HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Anyone use a valet tray or catch all? I just got this 8 oz natural leather tray from Billy Kirk. Thought it'd be a nice way to keep things organized on my end table.

IMG_20200925_135521.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone use a valet tray or catch all? I just got this 8 oz natural leather tray from Billy Kirk. Thought it'd be a nice way to keep things organized on my end table.

IMG_20200925_135521.jpg

got a wolf valet tray but man you are wau neater than me :lol: i would clean it out once a month but a few days later change and receipts and other craps just on there

I use a cheap amazon tray. Like 20 bucks. I used to lay my watches like that but I got The Watch Stand as a gift so I use that now. If I didn't get it i'd probably just lay it like that also.

i really want one of those but i just cant pay $250 for them knowing i can buy a double or triple watch winder from wolf during their sale and double that as a display if i dont activate the winder and it’ll keep it away from dust too

IMG_20200925_135521.jpg

how much that run? never thought about having one of these but it is def needed with my chain, watch, etc etc

how much that run? never thought about having one of these but it is def needed with my chain, watch, etc etc

The tray was $47. I just needed something simple for my everyday stuff. I thought about getting a tray from Wolf, but I liked the idea of the natural leather wearing over time/use.

I do like the IFL watch stands, but never felt like I needed it. Funny that when they're not on our wrists, our watches can live such pampered lives.

Do you guys know of any jacket brands that could be worn with a watch. Canada goose sleeves are always long and/or wide covering the wrists. Only thing I can think of are moncler coats with the buttons at the wrists, anything else?
Yo back to your question I think the Descente Allterrain Misuzawa Mountaineer Puffer Jacket and Colmar brand winter apparel could suit your needs......

Can you actually hike in those Balenciaga's or they just for show with zero support?
Nah dude I'd argue with people saying their stuff is bad, I think it holds up the reality check pretty well. I've seen countless videos of the track 2 and tbf the sole seems squishy enough with a good deal of traction and support and whatnot. Plus their open setting allows for a good amount of breathability. It could do a very good all around sneaker for both rugged surfaces and cities slick paveways, albeit the hefty price. But at least you got something fairly technical......

wasnt sure where to ask but tbh i feel like this thread is the most diverse when it comes to fashion and clothing.

any body own these guys' sweats? looking for a more relaxed alternative to my JE escobars

got a wolf valet tray but man you are wau neater than me :lol: i would clean it out once a month but a few days later change and receipts and other craps just on there

i really want one of those but i just cant pay $250 for them knowing i can buy a double or triple watch winder from wolf during their sale and double that as a display if i dont activate the winder and it’ll keep it away from dust too
The tray was $47. I just needed something simple for my everyday stuff. I thought about getting a tray from Wolf, but I liked the idea of the natural leather wearing over time/use.

I do like the IFL watch stands, but never felt like I needed it. Funny that when they're not on our wrists, our watches can live such pampered lives.

if I didn’t get it for free, I wouldn’t pay for it.

my brother bought the alibaba version and it’s quite similar. Ya didn’t hear it from me.

also, thanks for the link to the valet tray, great pricing for what it is.

wasnt sure where to ask but tbh i feel like this thread is the most diverse when it comes to fashion and clothing.

any body own these guys' sweats? looking for a more relaxed alternative to my JE escobars

Well don't own them but should be good from what I can see.

are the midsoles actually cracking and falling off or its just made to look like that?

it really wouldnt surprise me if those cracked and chipped off like the paint on the painted gats

the highs are better than the mids (or they call it lows)
1601346748361.png

are the midsoles actually cracking and falling off or its just made to look like that?

it really wouldnt surprise me if those cracked and chipped off like the paint on the painted gats

the highs are better than the mids (or they call it lows)
1601346748361.png

made to look like that but you can pick at them and chip away to a certain amount .

Back
Top Bottom