HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

there bottega boots looks much better worn than stock pics, just really diggin chunky soles after a decade of mostly sleek shoes/boots

1608584420870.png

1608584394092.png

They damn too high ... can't see me pulling that off, more used to Meermin lenght and regular lenght as a whole

Have you wear something that high ? Is it comfortable for a couple of hours?

I know comfort ain't something that always must be took into consideration, but still haha

i have and sometimes it does take some breaking in to the leather however some of them are already soft and comfortable right out of the box

its also about your foot adapting to the shoes, if you've never worn something like that then it can be weird and uncomfortable similar to when you used to wear sneakers everyday and then have to wear leather soles shoes and you can feel every cracks and crevices and pebbles on the street and slipping around if you misstep slightly but after a few wears, you wont even notice 'em as long as you sized em correctly

with my old knees, comfort has definitely taken some priorities but so far i havent really had to compromise much to get the look i am looking for

You just sold them to me ... I'm big fan of the chunky sole tbh.

Not really now but looking forward to have them up close.

nice

share some fit pics if you can

which stores carried them?
I got yall, I’ll post pics when I wear them.
A friend at a sneaker shop out here held me down on my size. I only saw them online at rsvpgallery, and a couple other shops.

Hey I have a question guys. What’s a size 8.5 US in UK sizing ? Would that be a 7.5 UK? I hope so I just placed an order off grail for LV sneakers and they have US sizing up instead of UK sizing smh . Last time I order a US Sizing 7.5 thinking I was getting a UK 7.5 and it was a damn 6.5 UK but they found a flaw so refunded me. I’m hoping this is a 7.5 UK

save yourself headache and $ and try on Louis sneakers in store

I’ve seen people size down 2 whole sizes

Back
Top Bottom