High End Designer/Shoes Thread in Sneaker Showcase UNAPPRECIATION POST

Status
Not open for further replies.

jose rozay

Banned
now before you come in here and post U MAD or "STOP HATING"

Anybody appalled everytime they enter that thread?
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
 A bunch of kids buying overprice gear for status.

Who in there right mind spends 1,000 dollars on shoes/sneakers?

Who spends 1,000 dollars on a hoody because it has LV patch on it?

Who spends 400-500 dollars on a winter hat?

Bill Gates and Warrent Buffet would shake their heads at that. Millionaires/Billionaires are the most frugal.

The worst part about it is you have 26 - 27 years old in there that live in their momma house and momma basement, buying LV, Gucci, etc. Talking about they "Cakey", or "I'm getting money", "We getting bread over here"

I mean they got 2 dudes that live in the project buildings of brooklyn posting Gucci, Prada and LV gear, in a Ninjahood esque type room.

Everytime I enter that thread my mind is boggled, unless you a drug dealer that is the only time you could waste money like that in clothes.

I'm 21 year old, about to graduate college, and saving up my money to purchase a house. A Real investment, not some LV or Gucci clothes that depreciates.

Thoughts on that thread? Is it all 26 - 27 year olds that live in their momma house buying LV gear?

Me wearing banana republic and owning a home > You wearing LV gear and living in your momma basement

That thread is total disgusting and needs to be deleted.

now before you come in here and post U MAD or "STOP HATING"

Anybody appalled everytime they enter that thread?
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
 A bunch of kids buying overprice gear for status.

Who in there right mind spends 1,000 dollars on shoes/sneakers?

Who spends 1,000 dollars on a hoody because it has LV patch on it?

Who spends 400-500 dollars on a winter hat?

Bill Gates and Warrent Buffet would shake their heads at that. Millionaires/Billionaires are the most frugal.

The worst part about it is you have 26 - 27 years old in there that live in their momma house and momma basement, buying LV, Gucci, etc. Talking about they "Cakey", or "I'm getting money", "We getting bread over here"

I mean they got 2 dudes that live in the project buildings of brooklyn posting Gucci, Prada and LV gear, in a Ninjahood esque type room.

Everytime I enter that thread my mind is boggled, unless you a drug dealer that is the only time you could waste money like that in clothes.

I'm 21 year old, about to graduate college, and saving up my money to purchase a house. A Real investment, not some LV or Gucci clothes that depreciates.

Thoughts on that thread? Is it all 26 - 27 year olds that live in their momma house buying LV gear?

Me wearing banana republic and owning a home > You wearing LV gear and living in your momma basement

That thread is total disgusting and needs to be deleted.

Why you care what the next man is wearing? Just keep doin you in your banana republic clothingi n your own house, n yea you must b mad

Why you care what the next man is wearing? Just keep doin you in your banana republic clothingi n your own house, n yea you must b mad

never seen the thread but O.P, you make good points

but at the same time, don't worry about what other people do. You do you.

never seen the thread but O.P, you make good points

but at the same time, don't worry about what other people do. You do you.

wait? so you're upset about how other people are spending their money?

how old are you?
30t6p3b.gif

wait? so you're upset about how other people are spending their money?

how old are you?
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Jose Rozay

Everytime I enter that thread my mind is boggled,
obviously you really wanna buy high ends too but you cant and just trying to make it even saying you have a house
laugh.gif

Everytime I enter that thread my mind is boggled,
obviously you really wanna buy high ends too but you cant and just trying to make it even saying you have a house
laugh.gif

lol, what if i own a downtown condo steps away from all the bars, a home most 21 year old wouldn't dream of owning + im wearing designer clothes and driving a decently nice car?
roll.gif

lol, what if i own a downtown condo steps away from all the bars, a home most 21 year old wouldn't dream of owning + im wearing designer clothes and driving a decently nice car?
roll.gif

^you and I know thats not the case with majority of those sheep.

Wish I had mommy and daddy let me live at home until I was 30. But I'm no loser, I have bigger aspirations.

Anyway...to the people saying "Stop worrying about the next man". I could careless about these individuals, but when you post pics, put your life out there, and you should be prepared and open to criticism, opinions and thoughts.

I mean I seriously think some of these kids have low self esteem too. Posting pictures every single day of LV and Gucci purchases? Really whats the point? what are you trying to prove?

^you and I know thats not the case with majority of those sheep.

Wish I had mommy and daddy let me live at home until I was 30. But I'm no loser, I have bigger aspirations.

Anyway...to the people saying "Stop worrying about the next man". I could careless about these individuals, but when you post pics, put your life out there, and you should be prepared and open to criticism, opinions and thoughts.

I mean I seriously think some of these kids have low self esteem too. Posting pictures every single day of LV and Gucci purchases? Really whats the point? what are you trying to prove?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom