High End Headphones

sladewilson

Banned
If you where to buy something high end

Audez'e LCD-2 Planar Magnetic Headphones
Audez'e LCD-3 Planar Magnetic Headphones
or Sennheiser HD 800 Headphones which one has the best sound ?

beats by dre
dont hurt me guys
laugh.gif
You should be beat my dre.

sennheiser is a quality brand overall. they get great reviews.

i hate those huge headphones, though, so i just have these. $80 well spent. they're nice, loud and simple and quality enough to not be those cheap ones that break after a short time.

headphones.jpg

sennheiser is a quality brand overall. they get great reviews.
i hate those huge headphones, though, so i just have these. $80 well spent. they're nice, loud and simple and quality enough to not be those cheap ones that break after a short time.
headphones.jpg
I've never seen those before. I usually just use the classic white that come with any iPhone or iPod. Were they $80 at the Apple store? Is there anywhere that their cheaper? 
nerd.gif

I've never seen those before. I usually just use the classic white that come with any iPhone or iPod. Were they $80 at the Apple store? Is there anywhere that their cheaper? :nerd:

i just remembered that i actually didn't pay $80. lol

but yeah they're $80 at the apple store, if they still carry them. i got them a little cheaper on amazon. :D

but other than that, don't expect to pay less than $60. they're worth it, though, imo.

Last edited:
i just remembered that i actually didn't pay $80. lol
but yeah they're $80 at the apple store, if they still carry them. i got them a little cheaper on amazon.
happy.gif

but other than that, don't expect to pay less than $60. they're worth it, though, imo.
Thanks I'll be copping. 

I copped Klipsh S4i's ($100 retail) on amazon for $50 (they change in price every day) and I'm pretty happy with them so far

theres a difference between a 500.00 amp and a 5000.00 you know that right , big difference

There's a big difference but unless you're dropping 5k on Stax its kind of a moot point. You can pick up the SR-507's and you don't need a $5000 amp. The clarity in those is amazing. You obviously want something open ear and that breathes new life into your collection. I'm a live sound engineer and every once in awhile work with a symphony who employees this old audiophile to come in and record them. He bring a suitcase full of Grado and Stax's. They all sound amazing but the Stax really stand out. No mixing or processing, just a stereo mic downstage center. I swear by my Sony MDR-7506's, I have like ten pair, and they're an industry standard for a reason, but the Stax really impressed me. I know they're apple's and oranges but the clarity and definition was amazing.

I need those, reviews are good. :nerd:
For the price and quality they are good. They fit me kind of snug which which can be uncomfortable at times but I am hoping after continuous wear they stretch out. The sound quality is crisp, I hear more of the low sounds, base is good and I do not have to worry about sound leaking.

Back
Top Bottom