Hikmet Sugoer's brand Sonra

^ I with ya. On to the next drop. Here is to hoping the tooth past pack is more available.

After delays for the holidays, bomb cyclone, customs, and general BS my pumpkins should be here TH O Fri. Lord I hope they fit!

^ it's a pack?! I saw the White/Orange, those look dope! But there's another CW?

YEs? Maybe? hahaha!! I think I have seen the mint in the back ground of another photo. Dude is doing all his greatest hits and a few from Concepts for good measure! He will drop both orange and mint tooth paste for sure.

My Pumpkins came in and they fit but are a bit snug on the left foot as it is a bit larger(Getting older sucks!) Truth be told both are a bit more snug than I would like but I do think if I went TTS it would be the opposite problem. There is little in terms of lining in the shoe so this explains why they fit so large. I wish they did .5 sizes but so is life. I went a full size down.

SO...Who has stretched out sneakers before? Other than wearing them? I was thinking of freezing a pair of wet socks stuffed into the toe box and letting them freeze and expand. My only concern is I do not want to mutilate the overall shape of the shoe. Feel me? Do shoe trees work just as well?

My Pumpkins came in and they fit but are a bit snug on the left foot as it is a bit larger(Getting older sucks!) Truth be told both are a bit more snug than I would like but I do think if I went TTS it would be the opposite problem. There is little in terms of lining in the shoe so this explains why they fit so large. I wish they did .5 sizes but so is life. I went a full size down.

SO...Who has stretched out sneakers before? Other than wearing them? I was thinking of freezing a pair of wet socks stuffed into the toe box and letting them freeze and expand. My only concern is I do not want to mutilate the overall shape of the shoe. Feel me? Do shoe trees work just as well?

You can buy a pair of shoe stretchers on Amazon for like $20

These are the ones I have: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01A6VM190/?tag=niketalk0e-20

add shoes trees.

cedar shoe trees worked for me.. honestly i felt my size was too tight until i wore them around the leather on these pairs are so supple it fit right away

Screenshot_20180120-071259.png
Screenshot_20180120-071305.png

Is it L season already? Love the grapes!!

Weird I didn't see his story with these blues.

Purple will be had

Hurts knowing there's like 5 colors and we gotta wait for them to come out

Greygory arrived today. 102/125! So far 4/4 on sonra releases ever since I found out about them! Can’t wait for more colorways to drop by the end of 2018!

DCED2211-7942-4D1A-B8B2-12A2425BDF62.jpeg

253ECE87-3481-474B-8DA1-21137E030AF4.jpeg

09717BA3-7769-4389-9A25-C4B682139B5A.jpeg

DE0E1508-ABE2-42E8-974A-D931AE1E152F.jpeg

B4752FB9-F6E1-481B-9DF3-2FD44E94B31E.jpeg

3F3DDDB1-3887-44EC-942E-90866A495773.jpeg

Lucky!! 4/4???!!!! Does your grandpa own the internet?
Family photo!!! My grasshoppers came in! I am glad these are so limited because if I could cop them all I would!

Gregory was my first bid and unknown to me is that state is a drop down on Sonra not a auto fill field. I hit send/complete order and it sent me back to correct the addy and blamo! Skunked!

Next time!

Lucky!! 4/4???!!!! Does your grandpa own the internet?
Family photo!!! My grasshoppers came in! I am glad these are so limited because if I could cop them all I would!

Gregory was my first bid and unknown to me is that state is a drop down on Sonra not a auto fill field. I hit send/complete order and it sent me back to correct the addy and blamo! Skunked!

Next time!
Yup 4/4. My first pair I hit were the Pembe, followed by Pumpkin, then Grasshopper and now Greygory! I love the exclusivity of these as I wont see a large percentage of people in washington wearing these haha

OH!! SNAP!! I forgot and with all the samples that have been posted I got derpy.

I gotta start pumping up my hopes so I can be ready and real sad for "L" season! hahahahha!!! How many pieces for Purple Reign? Much better nick name! Patent Pending! Drop date been announced?

Back
Top Bottom