Hillary Clinton comes to Seattle..... Barack Obama & John McCain tomorrow

Obama
Presidential candidate Barack Obama will host a rally at Seattle's KeyArena Friday morning, his campaign announcedtoday. Doors will open at 11 a.m.

The rally comes the day before the state's precinct caucus on Saturday. The results of the caucus will determine the votes of 80 of Washington's 97 Democratic delegates.

The Obama rally is free to the public, although organizers request that attendees RSVP at http://my.barackobama.com/page/s/seattle or by calling 206-529-3859.

McCain
McCain will appear at the Westin around 5:30 p.m. There are not further details yet, but the campaign says there will be at least some eventopen to the public.

Clinton
Already had her visit tonight in Seattle.

2004171240.jpg

Hillary Clinton was joined by former Gov. Gary Locke, Rep. Jay Inslee and King County Executive Ron Sims at tonight's rally. AsClinton and Obama each claim title as the anti-establishment candidate, they may want to pause and consider the history of Washington's Democraticcaucuses: Despite much talk of the love of the insurgent, the well-credentialed and experienced candidate has won here.

you can count me in. i'm definately going to this event and i'm missing my Womens Studies quiz section for this. I recommend anyone to go.

McCain is here Friday as well. 6 pm at the Sheraton (or Westin, can't remember) for a free meet and greet.

I see that it's on a first come, first serve basis, any idea how crowded it'd be? If I got there at 10:45 or so, would I be too late?

Originally Posted by Step Your Game Up

I see that it's on a first come, first serve basis, any idea how crowded it'd be? If I got there at 10:45 or so, would I be too late?

imagine what it would be like if the hawks had gone to the superbowl. that's about how crowded it'll be.

^ That's just about accurate. My buddy and I left UW at 10:20am and it took about an hour to get there because of the traffic. KeyArena was at capacity at11:30am. There were about 2,000 or so people standing outside too, but then around 12:10 the police started to create a barracade along one of the sides, thenthe whole outside crowd erupted. It was Barrack Obama himself getting out of a Tahoe, the whole outside went nuts. Ran down some hill with bushes, trees,thrones, and what not and he was literally 5 yards away from me. He got one the megaphone, gave us a few sentences, and went on inside. Let me just say, seeinghim in person like that made it worth while.

i got inside thanks to the express lanes and to cutting in line. well worth my time sitting in the keyarena for 2 hours 15 minutes until he finally came outthough!!!!!

i got inside thanks to the express lanes and to cutting in line. well worth my time sitting in the keyarena for 2 hours 15 minutes until he finally came outthough!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom