Hittin-Grooves-2011 eBay Seller, legit?

anyone with prior experience with dude? I remember someone telling me to stay away, don't exactly remember why. However a friend of mine claims he's legit, so I'm a bit conflicted.
So NT, dude legit? 

Legit. Bought my entire OG 11, 12, and 13(except black/reds) collection from them. And you can talk the price down some. Got a pair of DS infrareds from them for $300 shipped. Check their feedback. I think it's like a 98 after thousands of transactions. Well, it was thousands of transactions before the name change.

I bought 2 pairs of J's that came from Japan. Both were a bad experience.

They were from 2 different sellers. Both pairs smelled moldy as HELL. I tried everything you can imagine to try to get the smell out, and nothing worked. One pair was laney 5's. I doused it in this stuff called "what Odor". All it did was make them smell like what odor and mold.

The mold smell was so strong, it literally emanated from them for a few feet. Totally unwearable. In the end I even washed them.

I ended up throwing away a DS pair of laneys and black toe 14s.

Someone told me Once that Japan has major mold issues because the humidity is so high or something to that effect.

All I knOw is I'll never buy from Japan again

For me personally I have had nothing but good experiences with Japanese sellers, shipping is always fast and well packaged -it is true that Japan is humid, but I've never experienced mold or any issues like that myself.

As for Hittin Grooves, yes they are legit -like Blacklion I have bought many pairs from them over the years and never had any problems -good seller.

Bought a DS pair of OG XVIs from hittin grooves a couple of months ago. Thrilled with the shoes, shipped super fast.

you said that you can talk down the price with him, he told me that 

"As you know, due to ebay system,

you can't get any discount on listing with immidiate patment.

(If you need to purchase on ebay, we can NOT offer any discount.
Total on listing is buyer's price.)

>> WE HAVE TO SEND INVOICE IF BUYER NEEDS DISCOUNT,

>> LET US KNOW YOUR PPAL ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER, TO SEND DISCOUNT INVOICE.

>>>>> (BUYER CAN SEND PPAL ADDRESS LIKE THIS youraddress AT domainname DDOT com with phone number)"

Did you have to go through this for the discount?

Hey man i was looking at your thread about the EBay seller hitting the grooves any news on legitimacy? I really want to order some sneakers from them. I also had a buddy order from them saying they were legit but i dont know they have some negative reviews on eBay saying they are fake.

I've had only good experience with this seller and I've purchased 10+ pairs of shoes from him.

He negotiates outside of eBay and combines shipping. He even marked the shoes as a gift and they came USPS (no customs fees).

I would highly recommend the seller. Just look closely at the photos before you pull the trigger.

Also note shipping rates in japan are standardized, there isn't much of a discount when ordering bulk (unlike the US).

Back
Top Bottom