Hitting up COLUMBIA/BMORE, MARYLAND for the weekend, things to do?

I'm taking the bus down there for the weekend, just wondering what is there to do around there? I'm staying at the Sheraton around Wincopin Circle, doI need to rent a car to get around or is the public transportation/cab service suitable enough?

I would like to hit uop Camden Yards (vs the Nats) since I want to see the ball park, and hit up the Mall of Colombia. Any other suggestions?

Thanks.

Get the hell outta there and go to DC or Bmore - aint a damn thing in Colombia my man
laugh.gif

should post in regional forum, this weekend ?

what u got going on ?

why colombia ?

im a somewhat local.

I have to attend a "party" with the girl in Colombia so I'm getting a room close by.

How far is D.C. or B-More from there? Ways to get around?

Regional Forum will get no responses, I'm leaving tomm so some quick responses are needed.

columbia is like in the middle of dc and bmore

to get to dc it will take u like 25 min and for bmore the same

pm me if u wanna kno about some club spots

first off, it's "Columbia" not "Colombia"... no Pablo Escobar out there
laugh.gif

anyways, if you hit up the mall and Cheesecake Factory (right across from the mall) you've pretty much made the rounds. get the Orange chicken and theTiramisu from Cheesecake Factory btw
pimp.gif

columbia is like in the middle of dc and bmore

to get to dc it will take u like 25 min and for bmore the same

pm me if u wanna kno about some club spots

Dope, I'm taking the bus down there though so is there any public transportation around there at all?

yeah, there's a bus system there. you can get to the mall easily, and you can also go to Baltimore or DC if you want.

of course, Columbia is the epitome of suburbia, the public transportation there is not what you're used to in NY. if you had a car, that'd obviously bebetter... but it's not worth the $60-$70 bucks to rent one.

Baltimore is about 15 min away on I-95 North, and DC is about a half hour South (during rush hour it could take a good hour though
smh.gif
)

HoCo all day! Hit me up lol.

Regional Forum will get no responses, I'm leaving tomm so some quick responses are needed.

SMH, you're not welcome anymore. Unlike the rest of NT, we help out people.

There is nothing in Columbia....No adequate public transportation. Once you hit the mall that is the town...I think there is a spot out there called SilverShadows..I hear it on that Baltimore Station all the time.

Best to go to DC man.

Oh and since nobody asked...

Pics of girl you are going to the "party"?
grin.gif

WORD, were and what party ?... why aint you invite ?

but seriously.. take the bus to where? Colombia ? rent a car.. its worth the 40-50 bucks .

Yeah Silver Shadows is right on the Lake by the mall I think. I'd say rent a car since the PT isn't always reliable. You can always check out Main St.Ellicott City, Lake Kitamaqundi(sp?), etc.

I say "party" because its really a Bar Mitzvah (my first lol).

I'm about to just drive out there, I'm looking at places to stay in BMore.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I say "party" because its really a Bar Mitzvah (my first lol).

I'm about to just drive out there, I'm looking at places to stay in BMore.

If you drive and end up stayin' in Bmore, you really should come down to DC...much more to do.

drive aint bad idea either, just put $$ in your flash pass and your good.

best of luck.

and camden yards is a beautiful park.

if u wanna hit a good mall
go to tysons corner out virginia, its like an hour drive but they have everything

I just ended up getting a room in BMore 6 blocks away from Camden, I'm sure there are a lot of decent spots to eat/drink/shop around there.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I just ended up getting a room in BMore 6 blocks away from Camden, I'm sure there are a lot of decent spots to eat/drink/shop around there.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
I went to the Yankees series there last month...there are a few places across the street behind the warehouse side of the stadium....If you goback towards the "downtown/buildings area" its pretty crappy

Back
Top Bottom