Hmmm...i dont get it, whats this fascination with everything European?

explain it....i cuz personally never gave a @#%$ too much other then a lil gucci & LV accessories here and there, they whips is cool but i like American whips just as much...da way some

people talk its like they swear we dont make anything good, last time i checked da red coats wasn't messing wit us.
eyes.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif

The hate for the U.S. and everything American stretches far and wide across the Globe.

To Europeans and basically the rest of the world, Americans are fat, greedy, arrogant slobs.

They're not trying to address the opportunity and prosperity America has provided many people throughout the history of this country.

I feel blessed. Out of all the places I could have been born, I was born in one of the best cities in one of the most prosperous countries in the world.

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

items made in America are mostly for commercial purposes and all about profit, thus skipping out on quality... 
laugh.gif

made in america has always been plated in gold when it came to consumer goods.

Hmmm, maybe you should actually go there and find out...And Europe is a big place, there are many different countries, cultures and ethnicities that exist there.

Food is definitely better there. Women as well.

If your idea of European culture revolves aroung Gucci and Louis then....Welp, don't know what to tell you.

you're speaking about strictly material items?

If you think the food and women are better in Europe, that is your opinion. Although I do not necessarily disagree with you.
Kind of off subject, but American industrial beef is the worst beef (taste & for your health) in the entire world. That is not an opinion; it is fact.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Hmmm, maybe you should actually go there and find out...And Europe is a big place, there are many different countries, cultures and ethnicities that exist there.

Amen.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

explain it....i cuz personally never gave a @#%$ too much other then a lil gucci & LV accessories here and there, they whips is cool but i like American whips just as much...da way some

people talk its like they swear we dont make anything good, last time i checked da red coats wasn't messing wit us.
eyes.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Last time I checked, England wasn't the only country in Europe.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

If your idea of European culture revolves aroung Gucci and Louis then....Welp, don't know what to tell you.
What is this european women talk, i've ran across quite a few and their teeth are beyond jacked. I don't know what's up with their dental care, but it's clearly not a top priority.

"European" covers a wide variety of nations, cultures, ethnicity, and history. You can't really lump everything into one term.

Same as if I said Latin American and didn't differentiate individual countries or culture.

Originally Posted by NooEra

The hate for the U.S. and everything American stretches far and wide across the Globe.

To Europeans and basically the rest of the world, Americans are fat, greedy, arrogant slobs.

They're not trying to address the opportunity and prosperity America has provided many people throughout the history of this country.

I feel blessed. Out of all the places I could have been born, I was born in one of the best cities in one of the most prosperous countries in the world.
stopped reading here. go overseas, tell them your american and just watch how much P gets thrown your way.

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

items made in America are mostly for commercial purposes and all about profit, thus skipping out on quality... 

What type of company doesn't care about profit?

Not sure if you guys knew this..

Here in Europe if it's from Asia, N-America etc.. It's expensive and "hot".

laugh.gif

with the whole collapse of their economy over there I wonder if it will be cheaper to visit in the upcoming year or so... anyone have any insight into this?

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

laugh.gif

with the whole collapse of their economy over there I wonder if it will be cheaper to visit in the upcoming year or so... anyone have any insight into this?
if da euro currency collapses, some countries might b cheap, others might be wild expensive.

Back
Top Bottom