HoH footlocker Menlo mall

Has anybody else expericed the raffle procedure with this branch? I feel their the only place that calls with a private number which is weird when their phone number is public.
They also only let the phone ring once then hang up LOL! I've waited for call backs and nothing. I would have to call back to some pissed off sounding employee and ask politely if I won the raffle. I mean come on, that is so not demanding for an employee to do. Some people are so jaded!

Some employees are just soo shady looking and their tone is everyone is a reseller/hypebeast. Is it that day and age these employees be little the people who actually keep the company they work for a float. What I find the most amusing is the younger employees that say "i've been collecting" in my head im like dude your like 21, then I go about patronizing the situation and asking what they got hahahahahaha..
Sorry for the rant I just gotta vent to my fellow fashionistas..

they call with a private number because the employee who calls you uses their own personal cell phones to make the call, not the company phone

Back
Top Bottom