• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Needs Work/Average

• Trash

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey long time lurker but never post. I don't know if it is appropriate to post here if not please move/delete.I would just like some honest feedback on my music. It's only 3 short songs. I have thick skin so please be brutally honest. The style is considered based /new age hip hop/rap. Hope you enjoy.

Better than I expected. All of the beats have a nice lil bounce to them, nice snares. Definitely consistent with the popular style out now. I can see a bunch of kids born in 2000 vibing too it.

Idgaf just need to be recorded professionally. It's the only one I listened through all the way.

The who are you joint needs more layers on the hook imo, it's way too thin. Maybe a small voice in the background trying to give some lame explanation as to who he is. The flow on the verses grew on me.

Greek freak joint was ok, 2nd verse had a decent flow but the voice was sounding kinda off imo hard to explain. Maybe a studio can tweak it. Reminds me of how I feel about big Sean's voice on tracks, but he's a star, so what do I know. Might work, might not. I'm pretty sure dudes first name is pronounced "yawn-is".

Back
Top Bottom